Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > Buffalo > Albright-Knox Art Gallery
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
If you can, try to go on the first Friday of the month; it is open longer and the admission if free.
1285 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, New York 14222, Amerikai Egyesült Államok
Kids $5, adults $12
First Fri of the month: 10am-10pm (free)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Buffalo
- Spirit of Buffalo Sailing AdventureIf you travel to Buffalo, you definitely shouldn't miss taking part on a Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure. The crew is awesome, they are very helpful, the kids try out the steering wheel, it's absolutely fantastic. Note that the signs [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Erie County Botanical GardensThe sight that greets you once you enter the glass-doomed greenhouse is breathtaking. So many colors and frangrances are in the Erie County Botanical Gardens, that you get confused. There are not only flowers and plants to see, but cacti [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Darwin D. Martin House ComplexOne of the masterpieces of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Darwin D. Martin House Complex is an amazing collection of buildings and outdoor areas built in a simple, accessibel and comfortable style. Though most part of the complex is under [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Erie County Naval and Military ParkThose who are at least a bit interested in the military or navy, this place will offer them quite an insight into their history and development over the years. The Erie County Naval and Military Park items on display ranging from uniforms, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Wilcox MansionYou get transported back in time during the tour of the Wilcox Mansion, the place where Theodore Roosevelt's short and improvised inauguration took place in 1901. The rooms are beautfiul, the grounds amazing, and the guide is [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Buffalo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Resembling a traditional adobe house with a modern twist, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center concentrates on the history and lives of the Pueblo...
History & Culture: Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
Saint Louis, Missouri
There are so many things in The Magic Housee that kids can explore and enjoy that you just have to spend a whole day to experience everything...
Family & Fun: The Magic House