Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > Buffalo > Albright-Knox Art Gallery
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
If you can, try to go on the first Friday of the month; it is open longer and the admission if free.
1285 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, New York 14222, Amerikai Egyesült Államok
Kids $5, adults $12
First Fri of the month: 10am-10pm (free)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Buffalo
- Buffalo Museum of ScienceThough it may not be a big museum, the Buffalo Museum of Science is still an interactive facility worth visiting. Children of all ages can find something to their interest, and being quite the hands-on exhibit hall, they will love every [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Erie County Botanical GardensThe sight that greets you once you enter the glass-doomed greenhouse is breathtaking. So many colors and frangrances are in the Erie County Botanical Gardens, that you get confused. There are not only flowers and plants to see, but cacti [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Erie County Naval and Military ParkThose who are at least a bit interested in the military or navy, this place will offer them quite an insight into their history and development over the years. The Erie County Naval and Military Park items on display ranging from uniforms, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Buffalo City HallThe Buffalo City Hall is an exceptional building. It's grand and magnificent, a true architectural masterpiece. Go to the 13th floor and marvel on the beautiful stained glass celeing. Then from the observation deck at the top get a [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Darwin D. Martin House ComplexOne of the masterpieces of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Darwin D. Martin House Complex is an amazing collection of buildings and outdoor areas built in a simple, accessibel and comfortable style. Though most part of the complex is under [...]D: 2.9mi00
Things about Buffalo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
Kerala is one of the top-ranking tourist destinations in India. There are so many locations around the world in order to celebrate holidays. But if...
General: Perfect Holiday Trip to Munnar
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Alberta is a nice Canadian province to require a road trip. the general public head W from city to metropolis so work their thanks to opaque gem...
General: The Ultimate Alberta Road Trip
Albuquerque, New Mexico
If you decide on visiting Mac's La Sierra Restaurant, don't plan on seeing a fancy restaurant with French-cuisine-like gourmet food. This...
Food: Mac's La Sierra Restaurant
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
The best way to get to know Montgomery is to take a ride with the 1940's looking-like bus. The bus has air-conditioning, clean windows and if...
Public Transportation: Authentic 1940's bus-ride
When you think of cathedrals images of beautiful, baroque or Renaissance buildings come into your mind, like the dome of Notre Dame. The Cathedral...
Sightseeing: The Cathedral of Christ the Light
The place could be excellent for a date due to its dim lighting, but it is also great for friendly gathering or family outings, though maybe small...
Food: Polo Grill