Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Beverly Hills > Rodeo Drive
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Anyhow, Rodeo Drive is worth a visit, whether you just go to see the rich and beautiful or really go shopping.
370 N Rodeo Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA
Shops are usually open until around 8-9pm
How to get there:
From Down Town, take the 10 West towards Santa Monica and go North on La Cienega Blvd and then go West on Wilshire until you hit Rodeo Drive. For Parking, you should drive up just two block and right across Santa Monica Blvd. There is plenty of street parking.
Recent travel tips for United States
- La MargaritaFeaturing traditional Mexican food and oysters the La Margarita is a homey little restaurant in the heart of Market Square. With a really friendly service, the restaurant has become a popular dining place amongst visitors and locals as well [...]D: 7.1mi00
- Mason Street GrillIt is a cozy restaurant that serves really tasty steaks and home-made desserts. We loved the Mason Street Grill. The atmosphere was inviting, with comfortable chairs and private booths, the staff was great, nothing to complain about. The [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Aloha TowerAloha Tower is mostly known for being a shopping center with many restaurants of all kinds. However, it is more than that. It is a 10 story building constructed in 1926 in the very heart of Honolulu. The Tower itself is beautiful and the [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Renting a Boat at Lake PowellLake Powell is one of the best places you can visit if you're looking for some outdoors activities. To me a lake in the desert is simply amazing and because of the easily eroding rocks, the lake offers some amazing cliffs. Anyhow, you [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Memphis Fire MuseumA real treat to mostly families, the Memphis Fire Museum offers hands-on exhibits that can be great fun for children. It is quite interactive for kids, because they can play a fireman, dress up, put out a fire and climb on a fire-truck, [...]D: 14.7mi00
Things about Beverly Hills you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bangladesh expedition-Lonely planet recommended tour company in Bangladesh based at Pan PAcific Sonargaon Hotel, level-112 Ph: 00-88 01715093412 ...
Sightseeing: Bangladesh travel
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
The Matthias Church or Church of Our Lady is a 700 years old Catholic temple. It was named after the great king of Hungary, Matthias Rex. It's...
History & Culture: Matthias Church
Camping with your family
Outdoors Activities: Camping Places
If you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses,...
Outdoors Activities: Paso Peruano
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Touring or just exploring the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden could easily take up your whole day. It is a fun, entertaining and educational...
Family & Fun: Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach
Chris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot...
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably