Nou Camp, Barcelona, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Barcelona > Nou Camp
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
We waited until the last minute and still got tickets for the Almeria (October 3rd, 2009) match. We sat on the top in the very last row, but it worked out because we could see the excellent views of Barcelona outside the stadium.
Remember that they don't sell alcohol inside the stadium, so if need a couple o' pints in you, get your drink on before you enter.
Carrer d'Arístides Maillol 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Recent travel tips for Barcelona
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary ArtsWhile visiting Barcelona one cannot miss the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Arts. The building fits perfectly into the modern image of the city. The museum features the works of Spanish, Catalonian and international artists and has a [...]D: n/a00
- Las RamblasLas Ramblas is basically the Champs Elysees of Barcelona and even more. You can find here everything. It is about 2 km long and is lined with trees. Las Ramblas is split up into five sections. One for street artists, one for flower [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Top places to visit in BarcelonaTop places to visit in Barcelona as I see it: - Parc Güell - Ramblas - Sagrada Familia - Beaches – all of them, Port Olimpic included! - Cathedral and Born quarter - Encants vells - old traditional market near Glories square You [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Casa Milá (La Pedrera)Casa Mila may sound more familiar to everyone by the name La Pedrera. It is Antoni Gaudi, the famous Spanish architect's most famous work. It is a beautiful building constructed of natural stone and having very interesting shapes - [...]D: 0.7mi10
- BaumaThe only good thing I can tell about Bauma is that they have good jazz. The rest is a little strange. Some things are impossibly overpriced, like the beer and the snacks. You pay the same money for a 33 cl bottle and a 25 cl glass of [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Barcelona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
Trinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the...
History & Culture: The Old Library Trinity Collage
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Mexico City, Mexico
The city's best club I've been to was La Pata Negra. It's a real cool place with a huge dance floor on the second story and a...
Night Life & Entertainment: La Pata Negra
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
This museum is a must if you're spending a little bit more time in Riverside, because its main focus is the historical, natural and cultural...
History & Culture: Riverside Metropolitan Museum
For a relaxed lunch or a more fun dinner, the Tuli Bistro is perfect. The whole ambiance of the place is just welcoming and you really feel good...
Food: Tuli Bistro
San Francisco, California
Hidden within Golden Gate Park is a lake and a mountainous island. Stow Lake which has deep San Francisco history is a great spot for a picnic or...
Outdoors Activities: Stow Lake