Nou Camp, Barcelona, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Barcelona > Nou Camp
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
We waited until the last minute and still got tickets for the Almeria (October 3rd, 2009) match. We sat on the top in the very last row, but it worked out because we could see the excellent views of Barcelona outside the stadium.
Remember that they don't sell alcohol inside the stadium, so if need a couple o' pints in you, get your drink on before you enter.
Carrer d'Arístides Maillol 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Recent travel tips for Barcelona
- La PedreraMaybe it's enough if I say the name Antoni Gaudi. He was the architect of the building which gives home to many exhibitions and is a 'must see' of Barcelona. The building itself does not have one straight line, it's all like waves [...]D: 0.7mi00
- La Sagrada FamiliaThis is Antoni Gaudi's finest creation. It's an epic church topped with 4 spires ascending to the heavens. Despite still being under construction, it's still very 'visit worthy'. Well, ask the 2+ million people that visit there per [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Taller de TapasTaller de Tapas in El Born right near Santa Maria del Mar is a great spot for decently priced food. Our delicious, 1/2 bottle of wine cost only 7 Euros. And, all the tapas ranged from 5 to 10 Euros. Not bad, for dining outside in a [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Monument a ColonThe Monument a Colon was built in 1888 for the Universal Exhibition. As its name suggests, the monument was raised to commemorate the discovery of America and the discoverer, Christopher Columbus. It is located right at the end of las [...]D: 0.2mi10
- BaumaThe only good thing I can tell about Bauma is that they have good jazz. The rest is a little strange. Some things are impossibly overpriced, like the beer and the snacks. You pay the same money for a 33 cl bottle and a 25 cl glass of [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Barcelona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's a coooooool club with more than great parties. I had super-good time. Mostly young people come here, it's a very fashionable and popular place...
Night Life & Entertainment: Chelsea
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns