Nou Camp, Barcelona, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Barcelona > Nou Camp
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
We waited until the last minute and still got tickets for the Almeria (October 3rd, 2009) match. We sat on the top in the very last row, but it worked out because we could see the excellent views of Barcelona outside the stadium.
Remember that they don't sell alcohol inside the stadium, so if need a couple o' pints in you, get your drink on before you enter.
Carrer d'Arístides Maillol 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Recent travel tips for Barcelona
- Barcelona guideThe best that i can found to get local informations is http://www.world-rt.com/ written by a local guy, it helps a lot to plan our daily vacation [...]D: 0.2mi40
- Las RamblasLas Ramblas is basically the Champs Elysees of Barcelona and even more. You can find here everything. It is about 2 km long and is lined with trees. Las Ramblas is split up into five sections. One for street artists, one for flower [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary ArtsWhile visiting Barcelona one cannot miss the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Arts. The building fits perfectly into the modern image of the city. The museum features the works of Spanish, Catalonian and international artists and has a [...]D: n/a00
- Monument a ColonThe Monument a Colon was built in 1888 for the Universal Exhibition. As its name suggests, the monument was raised to commemorate the discovery of America and the discoverer, Christopher Columbus. It is located right at the end of las [...]D: 0.2mi10
- CDLC (Carpe Diem Lounge Club)It is the best place for anyone who loves parties and beach atmosphere. There is an amazing garden on the beach with great cocktails and great music in the inside. You can also dance inside and there are nice lounges as well. The whole [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Barcelona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
Cluj-Napoca is one of the biggest and most crowded cities from Romania. It has a great nightlife, but a bit expensive. anyhow, I think you can give...
General: Big, crowded city
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee