The Vidhan Soudha, Bangalore, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Bangalore > The Vidhan Soudha
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Robertson Rd, Frazer Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Recent travel tips for India
- Muthanga wild life sanctuaryMuthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan Bathery, the nearest large town. Established in 1973, the Wayanad wild life sanctuary is contiguous [...]D: 117.3mi00
- Sardar Patel MuseumMore than three centuries old building is now a museum for one of the major contributor in Indian independence. It gives the glimpse of the political movement during Indian independence. Also there are gardens, open air theatre and [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located at the new web address : http://www.Ganpatipule.MazoKonkan.In Our goal with this new [...]D: 886.8mi00
- Tour and Travel in IndiaGolden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour [...]D: 2mi00
- Gir National ParkJunagadh is known for the famous for its lions in Gir National Park. Almost 350 lions along with other wild cats is the main attraction and it is specially known for Asiatic Lions. [...]D: 24.8mi00
Things about Bangalore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The two museums are in the same building, one of the most impressive Renaissance mansions in Lyon built at the beginning of the 16the century. ...
History & Culture: Historical Museum and Puppet Museum
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
A facility that is constantly growing, the National Aviary, though still small a bit, offers a wonderful view on the lives and environments of...
History & Culture: National Aviary
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head