Kern County Museum, Bakersfield, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > Kern County Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Then there is the fun and entertaining aspect of the place, for example on Christmas or on Halloween when shows and lights make the 'village' the funnest place to be! Don't miss it out on your journey through Bakersfield!
3801 Chester Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93301, USA
Adults $10, children $8
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Museum of ArtYou wouldn't think that a small town like Bakersfield holds such a treasure like the Bakersfield Museum of Art whose main aim is to increase awareness regarding art as an educational program. During March, April and May classes and [...]D: 2mi00
- Uricchio's TrattoriaDefinitely the place to eat traditional and really good Italian food is Uricchio's Trattoria. Though we felt it a little bit crammed with tables, they might want to look for a bigger place, the food was something we couldn't have [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Wind Wolves PreserveNothing could be compared to the experience you gain through a visit to the Wind Wolves Preserve in the wildflower season. You have to call ahead to check their tour dates and book in advance. It is absolutely worth it! You can only [...]D: 24.3mi20
- Big Shoe RepairThough not one of the most major attractions of the city, the Big Shoe Repair is definitely a sight you shouldn't miss while traveling through Bakersfield. It is the perfect picture background to show off with to your friends or family. [...]D: 1.8mi00
- California Living MuseumBeing more than just a zoo with animals like roadrunners, desert cottontail, vultures, reptiles and many other birds, the California Living Museum hosts also the home of native Californian flora and fauna. Child-friendly and easily [...]D: 8.8mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
The Castle of Dublin was built in the 12the century. It was the residence of the Viceroys of Ireland during the English rule. The castle has more...
History & Culture: The Castle of Dublin
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This restaurant is particularly well known for its fish paste. There are many kinds of dishes that are served in its fish paste. Some of these...
Food: Restoran Baru Lee
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
Right beside the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, the Castle Amusement Park is the getaway of kids and families for a day or a few hours of fun...
Family & Fun: Castle Amusement Park