Sushi Katsu, Aurora, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Aurora > Sushi Katsu
- Food travel tip
- City center
What makes this place so unique is that they have an All You Can Eat specialty, call it a happy hour for lack of a better description, where you can get full for only $14, respectively $28 whether you go during lunch or dinner time. Don't miss this gem in Aurora!
2222 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80014, USA
Mon-Sat: 11am-10pm (closed 2:30pm-4pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Aurora
- Golden SaigonI've never tried Vietnamese food before and I have to tell you, the preparations at the Golden Saigon Restaurant went beyond my expectations. The dishes were fresh full of flavor and aroma. It felt new and still homey, the Chef knows [...]D: 8mi00
- Vogue Day SpaIt may look like one of the most luxurious spas you see on TV, but trust me, the service and the welcoming smiles at the Vogue Day Spa just blow your mind away. The masseurs really know what they are doing, their professional handling are [...]D: 9.6mi00
- Cherry Creek State ParkLocated at the city limits of Aurora and very close to Denver, Cherry Creek State Park is perfect for a day out or for camping. The whole area is equipped with useful amenities, you can go with your trailer or a tent, set it up somewhere [...]D: 9.4mi00
- Murphy Creek Golf CourseOne of the more famous and beautiful golf courses in Aurora is the Murphy Creek Golf Course at Tom Morris Road. It is an 18-hole, large course with wonderful, smooth grounds and e4asy to manage clubs. For those who enjoy golf playing, [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Sam's No 3For a delicious breakfast or a salad, in Aurora you definitely have to go to Sam's No 3 bistro. They have such a wide variety of brunch specials and such a brightly colored menu that you seem to get lost while reading it. I've tried [...]D: 7.9mi00
Things about Aurora you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Alki Beach is the best and most beautiful place in Seattle for walking, volley, jogging and all that staff. Alki is a long stripe of beach of about...
Beaches : Alki Beach
The most exquisite restaurant that serves traditional Japanese food is definitely the Kanai Sushi Bar. I've wen there one day to try it out,...
Food: Kanai Sushi Bar
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl