Sushi Katsu, Aurora, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Aurora > Sushi Katsu
- Food travel tip
- City center
What makes this place so unique is that they have an All You Can Eat specialty, call it a happy hour for lack of a better description, where you can get full for only $14, respectively $28 whether you go during lunch or dinner time. Don't miss this gem in Aurora!
2222 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80014, USA
Mon-Sat: 11am-10pm (closed 2:30pm-4pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Aurora
- Cherry Creek State ParkLocated at the city limits of Aurora and very close to Denver, Cherry Creek State Park is perfect for a day out or for camping. The whole area is equipped with useful amenities, you can go with your trailer or a tent, set it up somewhere [...]D: 9.4mi00
- Murphy Creek Golf CourseOne of the more famous and beautiful golf courses in Aurora is the Murphy Creek Golf Course at Tom Morris Road. It is an 18-hole, large course with wonderful, smooth grounds and e4asy to manage clubs. For those who enjoy golf playing, [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Aurora City PlaceThe heart of Aurora is packed with restaurants, bars, shops and malls. You can get some souvenirs for your loved ones who stayed home, or just some memorabilia for yourself. The Aurora City Place is great of an afternoon walk, or a day of [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Golden SaigonI've never tried Vietnamese food before and I have to tell you, the preparations at the Golden Saigon Restaurant went beyond my expectations. The dishes were fresh full of flavor and aroma. It felt new and still homey, the Chef knows [...]D: 8mi00
- Vogue Day SpaIt may look like one of the most luxurious spas you see on TV, but trust me, the service and the welcoming smiles at the Vogue Day Spa just blow your mind away. The masseurs really know what they are doing, their professional handling are [...]D: 9.6mi00
Things about Aurora you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
While in Naples, you have to make sure that you visit Pompeii. It might be the most important Roman/Greek archeological site out there. Pompeii was...
History & Culture: Visit Pompeii
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world....
General: Destination to include on your cambodia tour packages
Karachi Lines, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad & hotels in Karachi with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of pakistan.
General: Hotels in Karachi
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
I am partly Hungarian so it was a great thing for me to see a Hungarian restaurant in Cleveland. I had to get inside and try their food out, I was...
Food: Balaton Restaurant
New Orleans, Louisiana
The oldest building in the New Orleans is Old Ursulines Convent. It is also one of the most fascinating examples of French colonial architecture...
History & Culture: Old Ursulines Convent
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head