Sushi Katsu, Aurora, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Aurora > Sushi Katsu
- Food travel tip
- City center
What makes this place so unique is that they have an All You Can Eat specialty, call it a happy hour for lack of a better description, where you can get full for only $14, respectively $28 whether you go during lunch or dinner time. Don't miss this gem in Aurora!
2222 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80014, USA
Mon-Sat: 11am-10pm (closed 2:30pm-4pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Aurora
- Cherry Creek State ParkLocated at the city limits of Aurora and very close to Denver, Cherry Creek State Park is perfect for a day out or for camping. The whole area is equipped with useful amenities, you can go with your trailer or a tent, set it up somewhere [...]D: 9.4mi00
- Murphy Creek Golf CourseOne of the more famous and beautiful golf courses in Aurora is the Murphy Creek Golf Course at Tom Morris Road. It is an 18-hole, large course with wonderful, smooth grounds and e4asy to manage clubs. For those who enjoy golf playing, [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Sam's No 3For a delicious breakfast or a salad, in Aurora you definitely have to go to Sam's No 3 bistro. They have such a wide variety of brunch specials and such a brightly colored menu that you seem to get lost while reading it. I've tried [...]D: 7.9mi00
- Aurora City PlaceThe heart of Aurora is packed with restaurants, bars, shops and malls. You can get some souvenirs for your loved ones who stayed home, or just some memorabilia for yourself. The Aurora City Place is great of an afternoon walk, or a day of [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Vogue Day SpaIt may look like one of the most luxurious spas you see on TV, but trust me, the service and the welcoming smiles at the Vogue Day Spa just blow your mind away. The masseurs really know what they are doing, their professional handling are [...]D: 9.6mi00
Things about Aurora you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
The home of FC Barcelona who play in La Liga (1st Division). Try to catch a football game here in this stadium of nearly 80,000, even if you're...
Night Life & Entertainment: Nou Camp
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
As a traveler if you decide to visit Romania and on your schedule you'll find some time to explore Bucharest, than take a moment and stop in the...
Sightseeing: Historical Center of Bucharest
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Located on the famous Boardwalk, this family friendly venue is the main destination for kids and young adults. The Steel Pier Amusement Park has...
Family & Fun: Steel Pier Amusement Park
Virginia Beach, Virginia
On our last day in Virginia Beach we decided to have something traditional, not the local specialties so we went to Neighbor's Pizzeria because...
Food: Neighbor's Pizzeria