Sushi Katsu, Aurora, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Aurora > Sushi Katsu
- Food travel tip
- City center
What makes this place so unique is that they have an All You Can Eat specialty, call it a happy hour for lack of a better description, where you can get full for only $14, respectively $28 whether you go during lunch or dinner time. Don't miss this gem in Aurora!
2222 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80014, USA
Mon-Sat: 11am-10pm (closed 2:30pm-4pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Aurora
- Vogue Day SpaIt may look like one of the most luxurious spas you see on TV, but trust me, the service and the welcoming smiles at the Vogue Day Spa just blow your mind away. The masseurs really know what they are doing, their professional handling are [...]D: 9.6mi00
- Golden SaigonI've never tried Vietnamese food before and I have to tell you, the preparations at the Golden Saigon Restaurant went beyond my expectations. The dishes were fresh full of flavor and aroma. It felt new and still homey, the Chef knows [...]D: 8mi00
- Aurora City PlaceThe heart of Aurora is packed with restaurants, bars, shops and malls. You can get some souvenirs for your loved ones who stayed home, or just some memorabilia for yourself. The Aurora City Place is great of an afternoon walk, or a day of [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Murphy Creek Golf CourseOne of the more famous and beautiful golf courses in Aurora is the Murphy Creek Golf Course at Tom Morris Road. It is an 18-hole, large course with wonderful, smooth grounds and e4asy to manage clubs. For those who enjoy golf playing, [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Cherry Creek State ParkLocated at the city limits of Aurora and very close to Denver, Cherry Creek State Park is perfect for a day out or for camping. The whole area is equipped with useful amenities, you can go with your trailer or a tent, set it up somewhere [...]D: 9.4mi00
Things about Aurora you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Driving through that city can be interesting, especially if you go there with a van or another big car. Also some of the subterranean parking lots...
General: Traffic situation
If you are in Paris just a day or two, the best way to go to the most important tourist attractions is to buy a one day Metro ticket (Carte...
General: Metro in Paris
In Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those...
Outdoors Activities: Renting scooter or ATV
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
Fort Worth, Texas
There so many beautiful, modern and eclectic collections in the Kimbell Art Museum that you don't know which ones to see first. The Picasso...
History & Culture: Kimbell Art Museum
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland