Sam's No 3, Aurora, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Aurora > Sam's No 3
- Food travel tip
- City center
They also have a location in the downtown area of Denver so if you're traveling through town, you might want to take a break and have something really tasty.
2580 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80014, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Aurora
- Murphy Creek Golf CourseOne of the more famous and beautiful golf courses in Aurora is the Murphy Creek Golf Course at Tom Morris Road. It is an 18-hole, large course with wonderful, smooth grounds and e4asy to manage clubs. For those who enjoy golf playing, [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Golden SaigonI've never tried Vietnamese food before and I have to tell you, the preparations at the Golden Saigon Restaurant went beyond my expectations. The dishes were fresh full of flavor and aroma. It felt new and still homey, the Chef knows [...]D: 8mi00
- Vogue Day SpaIt may look like one of the most luxurious spas you see on TV, but trust me, the service and the welcoming smiles at the Vogue Day Spa just blow your mind away. The masseurs really know what they are doing, their professional handling are [...]D: 9.6mi00
- Sushi KatsuEven in a small town like Aurora you can find a unique, small little Japanese restaurant, the Sushi Katsu, that serves maybe the best sushi and other specialties in the whole area. What makes this place so unique is that they have an All [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Aurora City PlaceThe heart of Aurora is packed with restaurants, bars, shops and malls. You can get some souvenirs for your loved ones who stayed home, or just some memorabilia for yourself. The Aurora City Place is great of an afternoon walk, or a day of [...]D: 4.8mi00
Things about Aurora you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
This is something you really shouldn't miss. The building of the State Opera House in Budapest is one of the most beautiful ones in the city. The...
Night Life & Entertainment: State Opera House
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
The most wonderful and entertaining place to take your kids while on holiday in Cincinnati is the Duke Energy Children's Museum in the...
Family & Fun: Duke Energy Children's Museum
I don't know why so many visitors to Hawaii miss out on seeing the rainforest. Just ten minutes from Waikiki you can find a great trail that...
Outdoors Activities: Manoa Falls
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
Raleigh, North Carolina
The most entertaining evening and fun night we ever had. Thanks to Frankie's Fun Park we had the time of our lives and we didn't even have...
Family & Fun: Frankie's Fun Park
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights