The Pier Shops at Caesar's, Atlantic City, New Jersey
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlantic City > The Pier Shops at Caesar's
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Definitely worth it, even if you're going to just look around. Don't miss the colorful and interesting water show.
One Atlantic, The Pier Shops at Caesars, 1 Atlantic Ocean #4111, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
Sat/Sun: 10am-6pm (Sun till 9pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlantic City
- Borgata BuffetIts located in the the hotel with the same name, the Borgata Buffet offers great food at a surprisingly good price. Their menu is quite extensive and being a buffet, you see what you would like to eat. Its a great way of choosing your meal. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- The Absecon LighthouseTo get the best view of Atlantic City, you have to climb The Absecon Lighthouse which has 228 steps overall. The view from up there is spectacular and indescribable, you have to see to know what I'm talking about. On the grounds, [...]D: 0.8mi11
- Atlantic City Art CenterThough maybe not the best destination for younger kids, the Atlantic City Art Center is definitely a great place to spend some quality time, marveling on local artworks. The exhibits change monthly and many times exhibits are cultural [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Dock's Oyster HouseQuite a chic and elegant place. Well, no wonder, it has been around quite a while. I just love Dock's Oyster House. It has really tasty food accompanied by warm and comfy ambiance and a great service. You have to make reservations in [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Atlantic City AquariumThey have such an amazing array of sea and river creatures, the kids were both entranced and excited, pointing at various colorful or strange-looking animals. However, the main attraction of the Atlantic City Aquarium is definitely the Live [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Atlantic City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The greatest place in all Toronto to buy all accessories to your outfit is Accessity. This great place offers the products of a lot of designers...
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
The Castle of Dublin was built in the 12the century. It was the residence of the Viceroys of Ireland during the English rule. The castle has more...
History & Culture: The Castle of Dublin
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
The Magnificent Miles on Michigan Avenue is a dream come true for shopping addicts. Literally hundreds of shops, restaurants and hotels litter the...
Shopping: Binge shopping on the Magnificent Miles
Kids love zoos so it was understandable that we would visit the zoo in Cleveland too. We had a great time. Though reasonably big, you get a pretty...
Family & Fun: Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day