The Pier Shops at Caesar's, Atlantic City, New Jersey
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlantic City > The Pier Shops at Caesar's
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Definitely worth it, even if you're going to just look around. Don't miss the colorful and interesting water show.
One Atlantic, The Pier Shops at Caesars, 1 Atlantic Ocean #4111, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
Sat/Sun: 10am-6pm (Sun till 9pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Art CenterThough maybe not the best destination for younger kids, the Atlantic City Art Center is definitely a great place to spend some quality time, marveling on local artworks. The exhibits change monthly and many times exhibits are cultural [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Dock's Oyster HouseQuite a chic and elegant place. Well, no wonder, it has been around quite a while. I just love Dock's Oyster House. It has really tasty food accompanied by warm and comfy ambiance and a great service. You have to make reservations in [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Atlantic City AquariumThey have such an amazing array of sea and river creatures, the kids were both entranced and excited, pointing at various colorful or strange-looking animals. However, the main attraction of the Atlantic City Aquarium is definitely the Live [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Steel Pier Amusement ParkLocated on the famous Boardwalk, this family friendly venue is the main destination for kids and young adults. The Steel Pier Amusement Park has rides, carousel, Ferris wheel, and other exciting games which can make the day of a child. It [...]D: n/a00
- Ripley's MuseumYou just cannot NOT love this amazing, hilarious and weird museum. So many strange exhibits, funny videos and logic-questioning displays are at the Ripley's Museum that your visit will definitely become memorable. No wonder they call it [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Atlantic City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
11 giorni - 4 giorni di trekking a piedi 03/10/2012 - 13/10/2012 Questa escursione ci tuffa in una delle più belle valli del Marocco: uno...
General: Trekking Berbero nella Valle delle Rose e Dades
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Durban, South Africa
Plan ahead, go on line or to the local library and find out about the places you are visiting, to know everything about it.
General: Visit the local library