The Pier Shops at Caesar's, Atlantic City, New Jersey
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlantic City > The Pier Shops at Caesar's
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Definitely worth it, even if you're going to just look around. Don't miss the colorful and interesting water show.
One Atlantic, The Pier Shops at Caesars, 1 Atlantic Ocean #4111, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
Sat/Sun: 10am-6pm (Sun till 9pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlantic City
- Borgata BuffetIts located in the the hotel with the same name, the Borgata Buffet offers great food at a surprisingly good price. Their menu is quite extensive and being a buffet, you see what you would like to eat. Its a great way of choosing your meal. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Atlantic City AquariumThey have such an amazing array of sea and river creatures, the kids were both entranced and excited, pointing at various colorful or strange-looking animals. However, the main attraction of the Atlantic City Aquarium is definitely the Live [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Tony Boloney'sNow this a great place to grab lunch or a have a great dinner. Its really for the young at heart, being quite the entertaining dining place. Its not really the romantic type dinner, but for me it was perfect. Tony Boloney's is worth [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Trump Taj Mahal CasinoOne of the most famous casinos of Atlantic City, the Trump Taj Mahal, named both after the multi-millionaire Donald Trump and the famous Taj Mahal of India, the casino provides entertainment at its best. The 5-star hotels offers top-notch [...]D: 0.5mi01
- Bill's Gyro SouvalkiThe best place to get really great Greek food is Bill's Gyro Souvlaki. This place is maybe the only diner that is open so long and they have the best gyro you'll find in town. Their souvlaki is also quite good, but I'm a gyro [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Atlantic City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
Pelion Mountain is very close to the city of Volos, you can easily reach it from the city by taking the bus. There are so many amazing things there...
Outdoors Activities: Pelion Mountain
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Albuquerque, New Mexico
For almost 3 miles you can view the mountainside of the Sandia Peak while you look down on the rocks and trees that change color as autumn comes...
Sightseeing: Sandia Peak Tramway
Serving authentic Italian food, the Olive Garden is maybe one of the few restaurants that has became quite popular with visitors ad locals as a...
Food: Olive Garden
Portland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The...
Food: Tao of Tea in Portland