The Pier Shops at Caesar's, Atlantic City, New Jersey
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlantic City > The Pier Shops at Caesar's
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Definitely worth it, even if you're going to just look around. Don't miss the colorful and interesting water show.
One Atlantic, The Pier Shops at Caesars, 1 Atlantic Ocean #4111, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
Sat/Sun: 10am-6pm (Sun till 9pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlantic City
- Elizabeth Arden SpaI always visit a spa if I had a really tiring week, and being in Atlantic City for a couple of weeks, I just had to spend some relaxing time away from work. The Elizabeth Arden Spa is a Red Door amenity which means you're pampered as a [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Atlantic City Art CenterThough maybe not the best destination for younger kids, the Atlantic City Art Center is definitely a great place to spend some quality time, marveling on local artworks. The exhibits change monthly and many times exhibits are cultural [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Cuba Libre RestaurantThe best place I've eaten in Atlantic City is definitely the Cuba Libre Restaurant on Pacific Avenue. The food not only looks really great and appetizing but tastes like it. The service is quick, though if they are packed, you may have [...]D: 1mi01
- Atlantic City AquariumThey have such an amazing array of sea and river creatures, the kids were both entranced and excited, pointing at various colorful or strange-looking animals. However, the main attraction of the Atlantic City Aquarium is definitely the Live [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Ripley's MuseumYou just cannot NOT love this amazing, hilarious and weird museum. So many strange exhibits, funny videos and logic-questioning displays are at the Ripley's Museum that your visit will definitely become memorable. No wonder they call it [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Atlantic City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
If you want to leave your car somewhere which is not a real parking lot be careful not to park on the grass! Some months ago we were at the Zoo and...
General: Be careful when parking in Debrecen
Brasov is connected with the capital of Hungary, Budapest by two trains, nicknamed 'Harghita' and 'Corona'. The second one, unfortunately has been...
General: Brasov train connection with Budapest
For a little bit of Asian feeling and some Thai food you should definitely visit the Green Papaya Restaurant in North Jacksonville. They serve...
Food: Green Papaya Restaurant
This museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to...
History & Culture: Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
Halong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the...
Sightseeing: Halong Bay Tours