Atlantic City Aquarium, New Jersey
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlantic City > Atlantic City Aquarium
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are also boat rides and city cruises available, more info at the Atlantic City Marina.
800 N New Hampshire Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
Kids $5, adults $8
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlantic City
- The Absecon LighthouseTo get the best view of Atlantic City, you have to climb The Absecon Lighthouse which has 228 steps overall. The view from up there is spectacular and indescribable, you have to see to know what I'm talking about. On the grounds, [...]D: 0.8mi11
- Cuba Libre RestaurantThe best place I've eaten in Atlantic City is definitely the Cuba Libre Restaurant on Pacific Avenue. The food not only looks really great and appetizing but tastes like it. The service is quick, though if they are packed, you may have [...]D: 1mi01
- Trump Taj Mahal CasinoOne of the most famous casinos of Atlantic City, the Trump Taj Mahal, named both after the multi-millionaire Donald Trump and the famous Taj Mahal of India, the casino provides entertainment at its best. The 5-star hotels offers top-notch [...]D: 0.5mi01
- Tony Boloney'sNow this a great place to grab lunch or a have a great dinner. Its really for the young at heart, being quite the entertaining dining place. Its not really the romantic type dinner, but for me it was perfect. Tony Boloney's is worth [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Lucy the ElephantOnly a couple of miles from Atlantic City, near Margate, this amazing and quite interesting sight is a picture-perfect destination. Kids love Lucy the Elephant, they can climb on it back, play around this huge statue-like architectural [...]D: 5.2mi00
Things about Atlantic City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
The Tokyo Tower, being the tallest freestanding tower in the world, is a major attraction to visitors from all over the country. It has two...
Sightseeing: Tokyo Tower
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Welcome To the Kingdom of Cambodia Cambodia is one of the safest and most fascinating destinations in Asia. The country is blessed with a rich...
Sightseeing: Tour packages cambodia ( www.luxurytravelvietnam.com)
Seoul, South Korea
Formerly the land of tons and tons of garbage, the Seoul World Cup Park is now a place of peace, tranquility and public. The Stadium in the heart...
Sightseeing: Seoul World Cup Park
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
We had the time of our lives on one of the Miami Culinary Tours.The traditional Cuban cuisine in Miami is extraordinary. So many colors,...
Food: Miami Culinary Tours
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day