Pompejanum, Aschaffenburg, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Aschaffenburg > Pompejanum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Its worth a visit.
Schloss- und Gartenverwaltung Aschaffenburg
Telefon (0 60 21) 3 86 57-0
Fax (0 60 21) 3 86 57-16
Regular: 4 €
reduced: 3 €
April-11. october: 9-18 o'clock
closed on mondays12.
October - march: closed
How to get there:
It is close to the main railway station. You can either walk there or, if you are on the run by car, you can park at the Pompejanum.
Recent travel tips for Germany
- The Humpis MuseumHave a insight view into Ravensburg's history [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Eating Cheap in BielefeldDo you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa, not the one of the expensive restaurants also located inside the university, such the one [...]D: 4.8mi00
- The BlutrittIf you are in the city around the end of april, you should visit the biggest procession of riders in europe. It is called 'the Blutritt', because of the piece of the cross of Jesus, carried through the area of Weingarten and the surrounding [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Visiting the Allianz ArenaWhile in Munich, you should go see a soccer match at the Allianz Arena. You may also want to just go there and visit without seeing a match. The structure is one of the most amazing sports arenas in the world and should not disappoint you [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Wrixum Wind MillThis is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states. I think the Windmill blends in very nicely with the beautiful buildings surrounding [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Aschaffenburg you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Good food, live music, fantastic view - this place is just perfect to spend the perfect evening, listening live music, have the best swiss food...
Food: hotel Restaurant Alpha-Thun
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
If your with car, you have to pay for parking, as usually, but you can park in some nearby streets without parking fees.
General: Parking fee
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Known as the favorite and popular Basque diner in the city, the Wool Growers surely presents you with something new. Eating with the locals there...
Food: Wool Growers
Santa Ana, California
Dedicated to arts and crafts of indigenous people throughout the world, the Bowers Museum of Cultural Art is a beautiful and educational venue for...
History & Culture: Bowers Museum of Cultural Art
One of the main attractions of Tampa, I would say, apart maybe from the Busch Garden adventure park. At the Lowry Park Zoo a wide range of animals...
Family & Fun: Lowry Park Zoo
Washington, District Of Columbia
Spying is for professionals and is a secret job, so when you're shown tools and things only spies used in the Cold War than that place becomes a...
History & Culture: International Spy Museum
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt