Pompejanum, Aschaffenburg, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Aschaffenburg > Pompejanum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Its worth a visit.
Schloss- und Gartenverwaltung Aschaffenburg
Telefon (0 60 21) 3 86 57-0
Fax (0 60 21) 3 86 57-16
Regular: 4 €
reduced: 3 €
April-11. october: 9-18 o'clock
closed on mondays12.
October - march: closed
How to get there:
It is close to the main railway station. You can either walk there or, if you are on the run by car, you can park at the Pompejanum.
Recent travel tips for Germany
- The great festival of KölnWhen you are want to Köln, you can go to a great festival in february. This festival is one of the biggest in europa. [...]D: n/a00
- Cafe centralIf you like frinkimng a cup of coffe or eat good food in a quiet and good looking restaurant and bar. It lies directly in the medieval city center of Ravensburg and the view is great. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Open air museum and plays in XantenVisit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest reenactment meetings take place in the park. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Taking a shortcut to the cityIf you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30 minutes, and it costs only 5 € per person. Take a look at the time schedules of the [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Schloss Wilhelmshöhe MuseumIf you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum. [...]D: 1.3mi01
Things about Aschaffenburg you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This Museum is a great place to know more about the Chinese origin in Johor Bahru. This would be the ideal place if you would like to know more...
History & Culture: Chinese Heritage Muesum
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Serving the most delicious Mexican food in the whole valley, Rosa's Mexican Grill can be reached easily and is welcoming anyone from everywhere...
Food: Rosa's Mexican Grill
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter