Ripley's Grand Prairie, Arlington, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Arlington > Ripley's Grand Prairie
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The whole park looks like Disneyland, colorful and bright, children's laughter everywhere. There is a Wax Museum and an Enchanted Mirror Maze, LaseRace and Tornado Alley, Believe it or Not Museum and many more. It is truly a wonderful place for families, highly recommended!
601 Palace Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX 75050, USA
One attrac.: adult $16.99, kid $8.99
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Arlington
- Trader's VillageThough not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to mention animals. The place is pretty big, so try not to get lost, and resembles more a flea [...]D: n/a00
- Piccolo MondoA felicity small world of true Italian cuisine and atmosphere, the Piccolo Mondo is not only elegant in its design but also remarkable in its preparation of food. They have a grand menu, I tried their Rolatine di Pollo (stuffed chicken [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Tempest ToursPeople are always afraid of big storms and tornadoes, and to know that you are going to see one up close it is something both frightening and exciting. With Tempest Tours you're able to get close to a tornado or watch for several days [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Dallas Cowboys StadiumWow, amazing. I've never been on a Stadium tour, so it was something new to me to tour the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, considering that I'm not even such a huge D. Cowboys fan, but the trip was really worth it. There are two tours to [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Saltgrass Steak HouseDelicious steaks in a busy, friendly environment which can be the best of the evening if you're out for dinner. The Saltgrass Steak House is quite popular, there were many people when we went one night to dine there. The atmosphere was [...]D: 6.1mi00
Things about Arlington you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
DHAKA CITY TOUR (HALF DAY) Normally this tour will be in the morning and will last 3-4 hours. On this tour our experienced guide will show you ...
General: Dhaka travel guide
Vancouver, British Columbia
I was never really into seafood, so when my friends took me to Joe Forte's I was a bit skeptical about the delicatessen that they offered. As we...
Food: Joe Forte's, seafood in Vancouver
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Los Cabos, Mexico
A really beautiful place to spend some days and nights at. The Marbella is not only gorgeous and with a unique, Mexican-style design, but located...
General: Marbella Suites en la Playa in Los Cabos
This is an awesome restaurant right by the beach. It's all about seafood and I would not exactly call it, great atmosphere or a place to go to...
Food: El Tintero II
Are you feeling stressed and tired of your daily routine? Want to enjoy a rejuvenating vacation with your family? Plan a trip to visit an...
Family & Fun: Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell Erbe
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam