Ripley's Grand Prairie, Arlington, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Arlington > Ripley's Grand Prairie
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The whole park looks like Disneyland, colorful and bright, children's laughter everywhere. There is a Wax Museum and an Enchanted Mirror Maze, LaseRace and Tornado Alley, Believe it or Not Museum and many more. It is truly a wonderful place for families, highly recommended!
601 Palace Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX 75050, USA
One attrac.: adult $16.99, kid $8.99
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Arlington
- Dallas Cowboys StadiumWow, amazing. I've never been on a Stadium tour, so it was something new to me to tour the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, considering that I'm not even such a huge D. Cowboys fan, but the trip was really worth it. There are two tours to [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Historic Fielder HouseThe Historic Fielder House is quite significant in Arlington's history because this mansion was among the first brick structures that had electricity, indoor plumbing and central heating installed. The house with its two stories [...]D: 4mi00
- Pappasito's CantinaThough Arlington is not one of the bigger cities, it sure has great dining places. Papasito's Cantina has the best Tex-Mex cuisine all around town, the atmosphere is great, the food is just amazing and the staff treats you like family. [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Arlington Rangers BallparkBeside the Cowboys Stadium, one other huge structure that is worth a visit is definitely the Arlington Rangers Ballpark. There are guided tours In and Off season, weekdays every hour until 4pm. You don't get to see just the filed, you [...]D: 0.9mi00
- River Legacy ParkBeing quite a large park in the northern area of the city, there are many activities you're able to perform at River Legacy Park: biking, hiking, picnicking, dog walking, kayaking on the river nearby, bird/animal watching or just [...]D: 3.6mi00
Things about Arlington you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
If you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense.
General: Shopping in the city center
Los Cabos, Mexico
Our trip to Los Cabos would not have been complete without visiting Land's end, and we made sure to have a day or a half prepared only for that. ...
Outdoors Activities: Land's End (Finisterra) in Los Cabos
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
London, United Kingdom
Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace one of the best free activities in London. It takes place at the courtyard of the Palace at 11:30, but you...
Outdoors Activities: Changing the Guard
If you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign...
Food: Eating 'Langos' in the center of the city
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Charlotte, North Carolina
All their products are exquisitely tasty, fresh and just unforgettable. Amelie's French Bakery is the pastry paradise in Charlotte and is a...
Food: Amelie's French Bakery
Known also as the art and entertainment district of the city, the Omaha Old Market is a place worth visiting. There are several shops and...
History & Culture: Omaha Old Market
Santa Ana, California
The best place for families or groups to eat in Santa Ana is definitely the Claim Jumper Restaurant. They have large portions of dishes and if you...
Food: Claim Jumper Restaurant