Museum der Westüste, Alkersum, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Alkersum > Museum der Westüste
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The Museum is a very beautiful getaway where you can simply stand and stare at beautiful things.
Museum Kunst der Westküste, Hauptstraße 1, 25938 Alkersum/Föhr, Germany
Normal 7 €
Reduced 4 €
Family ticket 14 €
Groups 4 € per person
School groups 1 € per person
Annual pass 50 €
Annual pass reduced 30 €
27 February 2010 - 31 October 2011
10 - 17 h
Thursday 10 - 20 h
1 November 2011 - 15 January 2012
12 - 17 h
24, 25 and 31 December 2011
16 January 2012 - 3 March 2012
How to get there:
Go by bus as it is the easiest way to reach the place, unless you have a car or a bike. The Museum is maybe 4km away from the Wyk city center.
On the web:
voyage en indeReply
Recent travel tips for Germany
- Der schöne See von LangenargenWenn ihr in Langenargen seid, müsst ihr unbedingt am See spazieren gehen. Das ist so schön. [...]D: n/a00
- CityTourCard MuseumsinselThe CityTourCard Museumsinsel allows you to use the public transportation in the urban area (A and B) of Berlin. More than that, the Card gives you free admission into all the museums of the Museumsinsel (Old National Gallery, Altes Museum, [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Park and RideIf you visit Stuttgart by car, use one of the many parking lots with S-Bahn connection. Because in the city center it´s hard to find parking space. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The Bird SteakhouseI spent about 4 days in Berlin and went to this New York style bar & restaurant twice. They are located in Prenzlauer Berg and are surround by many other restaurants and bars as well. If you are looking for a good steak in Berlin, then the [...]D: 1.5mi41
- Schweinshaxe and Weissbier on the OktoberfestVisit the Munich Oktoberfest. Have a Schweinshaxe (pork knuckle) at Franziskaner or Augustiner Keller. Drink real Bavarian beer and of course have some white sausages with sweet mustard and Weissbier in the morning for breakfast. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Alkersum you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's cultural scene, the Insa-dong Street, in the heart of the city is full of handicraft, antique and artwork shops. A true Mecca for...
Sightseeing: Insa-dong Street
A small museum with a variety of of artworks from famous and less famous artists. The Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art is also open for families...
History & Culture: Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Though called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel...
Sightseeing: Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near Phoenix