Museum der Westüste, Alkersum, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Alkersum > Museum der Westüste
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The Museum is a very beautiful getaway where you can simply stand and stare at beautiful things.
Museum Kunst der Westküste, Hauptstraße 1, 25938 Alkersum/Föhr, Germany
Normal 7 €
Reduced 4 €
Family ticket 14 €
Groups 4 € per person
School groups 1 € per person
Annual pass 50 €
Annual pass reduced 30 €
27 February 2010 - 31 October 2011
10 - 17 h
Thursday 10 - 20 h
1 November 2011 - 15 January 2012
12 - 17 h
24, 25 and 31 December 2011
16 January 2012 - 3 March 2012
How to get there:
Go by bus as it is the easiest way to reach the place, unless you have a car or a bike. The Museum is maybe 4km away from the Wyk city center.
On the web:
voyage en indeReply
Recent travel tips for Germany
- Reeperbahn Street is HamburgRight in the heart of Hamburg's Saint Paul district lies the Reeperbahn Street, the center of the German city's nightlife. There are clubs and nightclubs everywhere, and the area also gives home to the red-light district of the city. I [...]D: 3mi10
- Fine whiskey, Liqueurs and vinegar & oilsIf you are looking for good cooking ingredients or for a fine whiskey or Liqueurs , you should go to the shop 'Vom Fass'. There you get fine olive oils, special vingears and very good whiskeys or Liqueurs with the quantity you want. You can [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Olympiapark MunichOne of the most interesting sights to see if the Olympiapark. It's not only a park where you walk around, but you can visit the fantastic buildings of the 1972 summer games. They look like spider webs covering this area.Also, I [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Maria Laach AbbeyThe Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it is so lonely, it's like it's just you and the huge building alone. It is a Benedictine [...]D: 144.6mi00
- The BlutrittIf you are in the city around the end of april, you should visit the biggest procession of riders in europe. It is called 'the Blutritt', because of the piece of the cross of Jesus, carried through the area of Weingarten and the surrounding [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Alkersum you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
I cannot say too much about Katerini, but I can assure you that you will regret if you miss out its park in the middle of the town! It is a...
Outdoors Activities: Beautiful park in the center of Katerini
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
Bojangles is a bar situated along Jalan Leban road along thompson road. It is a quiet place where many regulars frequent to have a chat or just...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bojangles at Thompson (Bar)
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource
Manhattan Beach, California
When you're in Manhattan Beach, make sure you go down to the pier and walk all the way to Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and back. It's just a...
General: Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach
Art museum, when packed with lots of exhibitions can be overwhelming and when you leave you feel you couldn't really remember everything. The...
History & Culture: Toledo Museum of Art