Museum der Westüste, Alkersum, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Alkersum > Museum der Westüste
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The Museum is a very beautiful getaway where you can simply stand and stare at beautiful things.
Museum Kunst der Westküste, Hauptstraße 1, 25938 Alkersum/Föhr, Germany
Normal 7 €
Reduced 4 €
Family ticket 14 €
Groups 4 € per person
School groups 1 € per person
Annual pass 50 €
Annual pass reduced 30 €
27 February 2010 - 31 October 2011
10 - 17 h
Thursday 10 - 20 h
1 November 2011 - 15 January 2012
12 - 17 h
24, 25 and 31 December 2011
16 January 2012 - 3 March 2012
How to get there:
Go by bus as it is the easiest way to reach the place, unless you have a car or a bike. The Museum is maybe 4km away from the Wyk city center.
On the web:
voyage en indeReply
Recent travel tips for Germany
- Strandbad am BodenseeWenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen. In den Ferien und am Wochenende kann es allerdings sehr voll werden. [...]D: n/a00
- Brandenburg GateThe Brandenburg Gate is the symbol of the unification of East and West Berlin as it stood on no-man's land during the cold war and was reopened in December 1989. It stands on 12 columns having Doric capitals and with The Quadria on the top [...]D: 1mi00
- The monorail of WuppertalIf you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also special roundtrips be booked on the historic 'Kaiserwagen'. [...]D: n/a00
- Wrixum Wind MillThis is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states. I think the Windmill blends in very nicely with the beautiful buildings surrounding [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Schlosspark NymphenburgThis is a fantastic Park in Munich. It's not as central as the English Garden, but more relaxing, and the best place to really calm down from a stressful day. The castle itswelf is beautiful and there the canals, as well as the lake are [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Alkersum you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
One of the major attractions in Oradea would be the Castle built more than 800 years ago by the founder of the city, King St. Laszlo of Hungary. ...
History & Culture: The Castle of Oradea
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
We were pleasantly surprised by the good quality of food in the Sahara Mediterranean Cuisine the last time we went to Lexington. They really use...
Food: Sahara Mediterranean Cuisine
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Saint Paul, Minnesota
The only place in town which combines three eateries in one is Cafe Latte on rand Avenue. They have a bar area where you can order salads and...
Food: Cafe Latte