Museum der Westüste, Alkersum, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Alkersum > Museum der Westüste
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The Museum is a very beautiful getaway where you can simply stand and stare at beautiful things.
Museum Kunst der Westküste, Hauptstraße 1, 25938 Alkersum/Föhr, Germany
Normal 7 €
Reduced 4 €
Family ticket 14 €
Groups 4 € per person
School groups 1 € per person
Annual pass 50 €
Annual pass reduced 30 €
27 February 2010 - 31 October 2011
10 - 17 h
Thursday 10 - 20 h
1 November 2011 - 15 January 2012
12 - 17 h
24, 25 and 31 December 2011
16 January 2012 - 3 March 2012
How to get there:
Go by bus as it is the easiest way to reach the place, unless you have a car or a bike. The Museum is maybe 4km away from the Wyk city center.
On the web:
voyage en indeReply
Recent travel tips for Germany
- MehlsackThe Mehlsack tower is the symbol of Ravensburg. It's a 50m tall tower that was apparently built by the people of Ravensburg so that they could watch what the rich aristocrats were up to in the Veitsburg Castle. It's a real nice tower and [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Humpis MuseumHave a insight view into Ravensburg's history [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The BlutrittIf you are in the city around the end of april, you should visit the biggest procession of riders in europe. It is called 'the Blutritt', because of the piece of the cross of Jesus, carried through the area of Weingarten and the surrounding [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The Pearl of the yellow River DeltaCome to BinZhou City, and experience a great place. [...]D: n/a01
- OktoberfestIf you intend to visit munich around the Oktoberfest, book your hotel much earlier. Because the rooms are realy rare during that period. Dont take a hotel directly next to the Oktoberfest place, because it´s very noisy during the party [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Alkersum you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
If you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign...
Food: Eating 'Langos' in the center of the city
The Cathedral is about one thousand years old. It's amazing and magnificent! It is huge and beautiful, a little bit like a castle. The inside...
History & Culture: Christchurch Cathedral
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This Museum is a great place to know more about the Chinese origin in Johor Bahru. This would be the ideal place if you would like to know more...
History & Culture: Chinese Heritage Muesum
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Not the largest zoo in US, that is sure, but maybe that is the reason why it so well-managed, clean and the animals are so well taken of. A walk in...
Family & Fun: Fresno Chaffee Zoo