Museum der Westüste, Alkersum, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Alkersum > Museum der Westüste
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The Museum is a very beautiful getaway where you can simply stand and stare at beautiful things.
Museum Kunst der Westküste, Hauptstraße 1, 25938 Alkersum/Föhr, Germany
Normal 7 €
Reduced 4 €
Family ticket 14 €
Groups 4 € per person
School groups 1 € per person
Annual pass 50 €
Annual pass reduced 30 €
27 February 2010 - 31 October 2011
10 - 17 h
Thursday 10 - 20 h
1 November 2011 - 15 January 2012
12 - 17 h
24, 25 and 31 December 2011
16 January 2012 - 3 March 2012
How to get there:
Go by bus as it is the easiest way to reach the place, unless you have a car or a bike. The Museum is maybe 4km away from the Wyk city center.
On the web:
voyage en indeReply
Recent travel tips for Germany
- Visiting the Allianz ArenaWhile in Munich, you should go see a soccer match at the Allianz Arena. You may also want to just go there and visit without seeing a match. The structure is one of the most amazing sports arenas in the world and should not disappoint you [...]D: 6.7mi00
- The great festival of KölnWhen you are want to Köln, you can go to a great festival in february. This festival is one of the biggest in europa. [...]D: n/a00
- The BasilikaIf you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The tower MehlsackIf you want to get an great view over the city of Ravensburg, you should climb up one of these medieval towers. It´s nearly like flying with an airplane over the area. It is sitauted at the edge of the city center of Ravesnburg, lying on a [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Understand the systemBerlin has got 15 S-Bahn lines, 9 U-Bahn lines, more than 140 bus lines, more than 20 tram lines and several ferry lines as well, so you can basically get everywhere in the city and the surrounding area using public transportation. The [...]D: n/a00
Things about Alkersum you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
I am going to travel to Colombia and Argentina for xmas and new years looking for friendships in both countries email me firstname.lastname@example.org
General: Looking for company
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
We had a beautiful night at the Musica a Palazzo a few months back. We watched the La Traviata and it was just magnificent. The whole show was...
Night Life & Entertainment: Musica a Palazzo
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg