Museum der Westüste, Alkersum, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Alkersum > Museum der Westüste
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The Museum is a very beautiful getaway where you can simply stand and stare at beautiful things.
Museum Kunst der Westküste, Hauptstraße 1, 25938 Alkersum/Föhr, Germany
Normal 7 €
Reduced 4 €
Family ticket 14 €
Groups 4 € per person
School groups 1 € per person
Annual pass 50 €
Annual pass reduced 30 €
27 February 2010 - 31 October 2011
10 - 17 h
Thursday 10 - 20 h
1 November 2011 - 15 January 2012
12 - 17 h
24, 25 and 31 December 2011
16 January 2012 - 3 March 2012
How to get there:
Go by bus as it is the easiest way to reach the place, unless you have a car or a bike. The Museum is maybe 4km away from the Wyk city center.
On the web:
voyage en indeReply
Recent travel tips for Germany
- Beautiful promenade and city hallWhile in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll house, very cute and neat! [...]D: n/a00
- Wrixum Wind MillThis is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states. I think the Windmill blends in very nicely with the beautiful buildings surrounding [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Checkpoint Charlie MuseumCheckpoint Charlie was a watchtower from where they controlled the area of the Berlin Wall that divided West and East Berlin so that nobody can cross from East to West. The tower was demolished together with the Wall, but in 2001 they [...]D: 1.6mi00
- The Pearl of the yellow River DeltaCome to BinZhou City, and experience a great place. [...]D: n/a01
- Brunch at the BavareseThis is one of my favorite brunch places in Munich. it offers a ton of different types of foods and they are really fresh and healthy. Even if you are someone who likes to eat heavy food, they have some available for you. Anyhow, I was [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Alkersum you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
El Paso, Texas
A bit far from downtown El Paso, the Edge of Texas Steakhouse is still a place worth going to if you would like really great food. Their steaks is...
Food: Edge of Texas Steakhouse
Fort Worth, Texas
Dedicated to the heroic and memorable women of the country, the National Cowgirl Museum is an emblem of the courageous, witty and strong-willed...
History & Culture: National Cowgirl Museum
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Targeting mainly families with younger children, the Hunt Club Farm is a fun and exciting, not to mention educational place to visit. School field...
Family & Fun: Hunt Club Farm