Museum der Westüste, Alkersum, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Alkersum > Museum der Westüste
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The Museum is a very beautiful getaway where you can simply stand and stare at beautiful things.
Museum Kunst der Westküste, Hauptstraße 1, 25938 Alkersum/Föhr, Germany
Normal 7 €
Reduced 4 €
Family ticket 14 €
Groups 4 € per person
School groups 1 € per person
Annual pass 50 €
Annual pass reduced 30 €
27 February 2010 - 31 October 2011
10 - 17 h
Thursday 10 - 20 h
1 November 2011 - 15 January 2012
12 - 17 h
24, 25 and 31 December 2011
16 January 2012 - 3 March 2012
How to get there:
Go by bus as it is the easiest way to reach the place, unless you have a car or a bike. The Museum is maybe 4km away from the Wyk city center.
On the web:
voyage en indeReply
Recent travel tips for Germany
- The monorail of WuppertalIf you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also special roundtrips be booked on the historic 'Kaiserwagen'. [...]D: n/a00
- Visit the Museums and the FuggersiedlungIf you go to Augsburg, you should visit the roman museum, the arts museum and take a look at the so called 'Fuggersiedlung'. It was the first sponsored district for social disadvantaged people. Even today you only have to pay the price, [...]D: n/a00
- Landesmuseum of StuttgartIf you are at Stuttgart, you should visit the Landesmuseum, situated in the old castle in the city center. There are several exceptional exhibits, showing history from all over the world and also changing exhibits, that are also very good [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Visit the 'german museum'If you are at munich, you should visit the 'Deutsches Museum'. It´about technical history and industry developement over the centuries. [...]D: 2.4mi00
- OlympiaturmThe Olympiaturn (Olympic Tower) is located in the Olympiapark. It's 291m tall and offers a great view over the city. While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from [...]D: 2.3mi10
Things about Alkersum you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Go shopping or walk in the inner city. Have some coffee in one of the many restaurants or Cafes. Climb one of the towers and go up to the so...
General: Veitsburg, Basilika and Wolfegg Castle
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
This is a great park in the center of Athens there is a fun Park that lets you get away from the chaotic city for a while. It's good to know that...
Outdoors Activities: City Park
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe