Museum der Westüste, Alkersum, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Alkersum > Museum der Westüste
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The Museum is a very beautiful getaway where you can simply stand and stare at beautiful things.
Museum Kunst der Westküste, Hauptstraße 1, 25938 Alkersum/Föhr, Germany
Normal 7 €
Reduced 4 €
Family ticket 14 €
Groups 4 € per person
School groups 1 € per person
Annual pass 50 €
Annual pass reduced 30 €
27 February 2010 - 31 October 2011
10 - 17 h
Thursday 10 - 20 h
1 November 2011 - 15 January 2012
12 - 17 h
24, 25 and 31 December 2011
16 January 2012 - 3 March 2012
How to get there:
Go by bus as it is the easiest way to reach the place, unless you have a car or a bike. The Museum is maybe 4km away from the Wyk city center.
On the web:
voyage en indeReply
Recent travel tips for Germany
- Nightlife in WurzburgGood nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- English Garden (Englischer Garten)The English Garden is one of the world's largest parks. It's the largest park in Germany and a wonderful hangout for people trying to get a break from the city stress. You can go running, biking, or just for a walk and won't ever regret [...]D: 4mi00
- Christkindlmarkt in the inner cityIF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup of hot wine or just relax and look at the scenery. [...]D: 0.7mi01
- Berlin Zoo and AqariumThe Berlin Zoo is just amazing. It is the oldest zoo in Germany and it's huge. Gives home to more than 14,000 animals of 1,500 species. They have a giant panda, orang-utans, rhinos and many other rare and amazing animals. My favorites were [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Local museumVisit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history. [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Alkersum you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
Ostia Antica, Italy
In Ostia, there is a beautiful beach. You can swim there very good.
General: The beautiful beach of Ostia
When I've arrived in Torino I've visited 'il Palazzo Reale' .
General: Palazzo Reale, Turin
The Rialto Bridge is exactly in the center of Venice, so you can feel safe when you see it, for you can't be lost there, especially because...
Sightseeing: Rialto Bridge
This park is the home of the Detroit Tigers. It has a huge stadium where you can watch the match. The old seats were changed; the new ones are much...
Outdoors Activities: Comerica Park - Home of the Detroit Tigers
The Wine Room is a very interesting wine bar, not because of its selection of wines (which is quite spectacular, nonetheless) but mainly because...
Night Life & Entertainment: Wine Room on Park Avenue