San Bernardino Sights and Landmarks Guide, California
San Bernardino is a major city in Inland Empire of California, US. Out of its entire population, 45.2 % are white, 16.4 % are American-African and 27.1% are of other races out of which a majority is Hispanic. Being a popular tourist destination, San Bernardino has various sights worth to be seen and visited:
· McDonald Brothers Hamburger Stand: Now serves as a museum, it was the original McDonald’s. Here, you will see a large red color sign advertising the 15 cent hamburgers that cannot be purchased in the museum.
· Downtown San Bernardino: This area is surely a nice place to visit. It has been revamped recently with festivals, angled parking, new stores, increased street appeal and low speed vehicles. This is a lively area offering lots of activities to do and a lot of parking. It has generous and beautiful wall to wall structures in addition to scenic landmarks.
· San Bernardino National Forest: Located east of Los Angeles in the Southern part of California, this national forest offers a lot of activities to be enjoyed by the visitors. These activities include nature hiking, horseback riding, fishing, cross country skiing, sightseeing and hunting.
· Court Street Square: It is located in the downtown area and provides a performance space for musicians, artists, bands, concerts and dances.
· California Theatre of Performing Arts: It is a venue that houses the Symphony Orchestra, Valley Concert Association and the Inland Dance Theatre. The huge mural out of the venue commemorates the last stage performance of Will Rogers that took place in this theatre.
· Robert V. Fullerton Art Museum: The museum focuses upon ancient arts, ceramics and contemporary art and has a permanent collection of more than 1500 items.
· Arrowhead Credit Union Park: It is home to a minor league team of baseball, Inland Empire 66ers, which plays for the California League. Games are held in this stadium from April to September.
· NOS events center: With a capability to house 60,000 people, this events center hosts conventions, car races, craft fairs, trade shows, competitions and festivals from time to time.
· CinemaStar Empire 20 Theatre: If you are a movie buff, you can visit this 20 movie theatre which offers incredible sound and stadium seating.
· Glen Helen Raceway Park: It hosts grand prix racing and motocross racing from time to time.
· Orange Show Speedway: from April, if the weather permits, this speedway runs mini stocks.
Things about San Bernardino you may be interested in
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.
Read our members' reviews about San Bernardino
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about San Bernardino
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.