Irvine Nightlife, California
Tourists and residents alike can experience different nighttime happenings in the city of Irvine. They can either dance the night away or simply hang out with friends. They may even catch their favorite sports or have a side-splitting experience.
Bars and Clubs
Irvine is indeed gifted with very rich night spot options. The places are overflowing with drinks and the crowd is simply outrageous. Here are some of the bars and clubs found within the locale:
· Fox Sports Grill. As the name suggests, this place is perfect for people who loves sport. This sports bar has large plasma screen TVs which can be tuned to sporting events. Guests can also play pool. They serve both snacks and fine food. Fox Sports Grill opens everyday at 11am and closes at 12am during Sundays to Thursdays, while they lock up at 2am during Fridays and Saturdays.
· Sing Sing. This place offers live music and comedy at the same time. The main attraction of this bar is its dueling pianists who play requested songs from customers while making them laugh with their antics. Be sure to check the schedule with the owner because business hours vary.
· Steelhead Brewing Co. This place is of typical American style. It is perfect for people who wants to unwind or hangout with their friends. It is also an ideal chill-out place before hitting a high-energy dance club. The place is open every day from 11am to 11pm.
Restaurants and Theatres
A night in Irvine is not just mere barhopping or dancing. They also offer a wide range of options from theatres to restaurants. A different kind of excitement is brought about by the following:
· Irvine Barclay Theatre. This is one of the best places to visit in the city. Shows vary from drama and comedy performances to orchestra and ballet. Show time should better be checked with management.
· Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre. This place is ideal for people who love outdoors. The space is wide with large seating areas and spacious lawn located at a hilltop. People can bring their own blanket if they prefer to stay on the grass. Be sure to call or go online to reserve for tickets.
· Prego. This place is a chill-out spot for most business people. They serve European and Italian cuisine. The interior is a mix of Tuscan and Mediterranean style. A must-try in Prego is their Margherita Pizza. The place is open from 11am until 11pm during
· Chakra Cuisine. This place is very cozy and relaxing. People who are craving for authentic Indian flavor can come to this place. Guests can either spend time inside the bar or on the outside patio. The place is open every day from 11:30 am but closes at 2:30 pm. Business resumes at 5 pm until 10 pm.
Irvine is definitely one place blessed with the kind of nightlife every tourist or local is looking for. Explore the wide variety of options you have. Dine out or hang out with friends anytime you want.
Things about Irvine you may be interested in1 1 1 157
1ac The server cannot find the requested page:
17 brokerage.linkadage.com b4 /engine.php?LinkUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.travelgrove.com%2Ftravel-guides%2FUnited-States%2FCalifornia-Irvine-Nightlife-c2092338.html&Key=48SK-M2A6-H4EM&OpenInNewWindow=1 (port 2 80 73 )
Read our members' reviews about Irvine
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Irvine
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.