Aberdeen Nightlife, United Kingdom
Nights in Aberdeen can be spent either partying at pubs and clubs or chilling out at restaurants and theatres. You will truly be amazed of how they will give you an evening you will definitely remember. Your nightlife options in Aberdeen are indeed overflowing.Pubs and Clubs
Tourists and residents alike can have fun at the different nightspots in the city. Here are some of the hottest pubs and nightclubs in town:
· The Prince of Wales. This is one of the most celebrated pubs in the city. It has the longest bar counter in Aberdeen. It is open from 11am until 11pm everyday. During Sundays, the place is usually filled with customers because it plays folk music.
· The Wild Boar. This place is a mix of bar, restaurant, gallery and disco. It offers both live music from bands and house music played by the DJ. It is open from 10:30 in the morning until midnight during Mondays to Saturdays. While during Sundays, the place is open from 11am until 11pm.
· DeNiro’s. This is one of the hottest dance clubs in Aberdeen. It is open only during Fridays and Saturdays from 10pm until 2am. Patrons can dance to the beat of house music.
· The Pelican. This dance club is open during Thursdays to Saturdays from 10pm until 2am. It plays different kinds of music and it has a band playing live every 2nd Thursdays of the month.
· Cellar 35. This place is very ideal for people who aspire to be musicians because they offer open microphone sessions. The music varies from Scottish and Irish folk to 70’s folk rock.Theatres and Restaurants
Aberdeen also has a lot of restaurants for people who wants to feel relaxed and have a laid-back nightlife. The city has places to offer for people who love the performing arts as well. Take a peek at some of the examples.
· Café 52. This place serves local Scottish cuisine. The ambience is fantastic for a romantic date. It extends to an outdoor setting. Be sure to book for reservations because this café is usually packed with guests.
· Faraday’s Restaurant. This place does not only serve authentic Scottish cuisine but the ambiance also has a Scottish feel.
· Aberdeen Arts Centre. This place is a host to various performances and events that range from plays and musical concerts to poetry readings. It also has a café where people can grab some snack and drinks. It is best to call the administration for schedules and ticket prices.
· His Majesty’s Theatre. The interior of this theatre is late Victorian. Performances vary from comedy acts and musical and dance shows to dramas and operas. Price of the tickets range from $19 to $57.
A night in Aberdeen would not be complete unless you experience the variety of alternatives they offer. Take time out to enjoy the evening. You will never be left with nothing as long as you enjoy.
Things about Aberdeen you may be interested in1 1 1 157
1ac The server cannot find the requested page:
17 brokerage.linkadage.com ab /engine.php?LinkUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.travelgrove.com%2Ftravel-guides%2FUnited-Kingdom%2FAberdeen-Nightlife-c676789.html&Key=48SK-M2A6-H4EM&OpenInNewWindow=1 (port 2 80 73 )
Read our members' reviews about Aberdeen
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Aberdeen
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.