Thanya Buri Sights and Landmarks Guide, Thailand
Thanya Buri - an exotic destination
Thanya Buri is located in the central Thailand, and comes under the province of Pathum Thani. It is a municipality and is about 40 km from the north of Krung Thep. This city has picturesque locations that mesmerize vacationers.
Thanya Buri has rich blend of historical reminiscences and advanced technologies and this combination makes it a world renowned tourist destination. Thanya Buri has plenty of orange plantations as well as canals that make it a splendid destination to visit.
There are numerous top rated attractions in and around this city that make it a perfect tourist destination for holidays. Below are listed some of them:
· City pillar shrine It represents 4 gabled pavilions wherein statues and pillars of Gods Vishnu and Narai are kept. This place has beautiful enshrined in the image of Buddha. Devotees across the globe travel this place in order to offer prayers to Gods.
· Wat Hong Pathummawat: this temple is situated on the western bank of river Chao Phraya. This was built by the immigrants of mon in the year. There is fish sanctuary opposite this temple that draws large number of tourists every year.
· Wat Chinwararam: this ancient temple was originally called as Wat Makham Tai and is situated on the western bank of the stream Chao Phraya. The main attraction of this temple is moral paintings that depict the biography of Phra Chao Sip Chat present at the time of Buddha. These paintings entail the life story of Lord Buddha’s ten lives.
· Talad Thai: this is the largest as well as international standard acclaimed retail and wholesale market for virtually all kinds of products including vegetables, fruits, pot plants and cut flowers. This is located on the outskirts of this city and can be accessed through the Phanonyothin Road.
· Dream world: located at the Rangsit-Ongkharak Road, this is a paradise for all the fun lovers as it offers European style plaza and miniature land that can be cherished by people of all age groups.
So, travel this exotic city and cherish fun filled moments that can be added in the diary of life.
Things about Thanya Buri you may be interested in
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.
Read our members' reviews about Thanya Buri
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Thanya Buri
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.