Luzern Nightlife, Switzerland
Luzern is considered a home for great talent. With this fact alone, we could say that the place is indeed posing a good nightlife for the locals of the place and for visiting tourists as well. People, who would want to get a taste of a memorable night out in Switzerland, should consider Luzern as part of their tour.
If you are looking for the usual night entertainment found in most cities and places all over the world, Luzern has a lot of bars to help you out with your craving. You may want to experience clubbing in the following venues:
· P-1 Bar. This is considered as one of the favorite bars of people visiting Luzern. It is strategically located on the top floor of Hotel Monopol and before you could reach the site, you will surely be mesmerized by the hotel's lobby. A receptionist will lead you to your way up and by the time you reach the bar, you will find the music combination and the dance tunes truly endearing. You will surely dance to their every beat.
· The Loft. This is considered one of the great contenders of P-1 Bar. The music has something to do with your concept of a typical London or Los Angeles bar and the crowd is usually of the young generation. It includes two bars and a balcony overlooking a high-tech dance floor lit with candelabrum. While you dance to the music, you will notice the candelabrum dance to the rhythm as well.
· Penthouse Bar. Located at the Hotel Astoria, the bar has a terrace that overlooks the mountains and gives you a panoramic view of the entire city. It has a large sofa which will truly invite you to your night out mood.
Other sources of nightlife
If you are craving for more than the usual night out, you may want to have some view of the city's performing arts and folkloric presentations. This particular delight of yours may be served at the following hangouts:
· Kultur und Kongress Zentrum. The place is a known establishment that showcases the performing arts. The place will surely remind you of a music box with its glittering acres of glass and metal panels that comes in different shades of green, red and blue. This site is heavily used for rock, classical and heavy metal concerts.
· Stadtkeller. This is your typical sight for folkloric presentations. The place does not only offer good food but it will surely fill your eyes and heart with enjoyment as they stage various cultural shows that depict Swiss heritage. Performers have complete Swiss representations from alphorns, cowbells, flags, national costumes as well as habits of yodeling and throwing. If you have a good eye for the arts and want to experience the best nights in Luzern, you could go to any of these places. Luzern's nightlife is definitely active as it embraces plenty of music venues, bars as well as stages for the performing arts and other types of cultural presentations. Amidst the modern times, people of Luzern had continuously valued the hand-me-downs of tradition.
Things about Luzern you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Read our members' reviews about Luzern
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Luzern
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.