Zamboanga Sights and Landmarks Guide, Philippines
Zamboanga is noted as one of the Philippines hot tourist spots. It has many hotels and beaches that tourists will definitely enjoy. If you are looking for a relaxing, pleasurable and quality experience, you may visit Zamboanga anytime you want.
Zamboanga offers some of the greatest deals and packages for restaurants, hotels, and even flights. Their vacation deals are truly enticing.
With their beaches alone, you could experience calm, serenity and peace when you visit Zamboanga. Your stay will be guaranteed as pleasurable as you can imagine. Let us explore their beaches.
· Dakak Park Beach Resort. Situated in Taguilon, Dapitan City, Zamboanga, Dakak is one of the best resorts in the province. A stay in Dakak will give you your heart’s content. From their pools, streams and cascades, you will feel the serenity of nature. This is a private beach with white sand and is an ultimate tourist hideaway. Your visit with Zamboanga will not be complete without taking a glance at Dakak Park Beach Resort.
· Pink Sand Beach. Boosting with pride and joy, the Little Santa Cruz Island is the home of an extraordinary “pink sand” beach. The pinkish sand is attributable to the red organ-pipe coral produced by surf erosion to the white sand.
· Bolong Beach. If you plan to walk and jog around while enjoying the morning breeze, Bolong Beach is the answer. This 1.5 km long beach line has several huts in it where you could sit and relax for a very minimal fee of P50 or roughly $1.20. Barbeque grills are found in the area where you could cook your own meals the way you want them.
· Pitas Island Beach. The Pitas Island is found right across Bolong Beach. The place is inhabited by a few fishermen and you could experience its white sand by riding a vinta, the traditional boat introduced by the Malays.
· Visa Island Beach. Located up north of the Bolong Beach, it is not as inhabited as the Pitas. The crystal clear waters and white sand will surely give you nature’s high.
· Baong Island Beach. This beach is bigger in size than the Visa. Snorkeling is possible on the beach as it poses very clear waters where you would appreciate swimming down under.
· Bobo Island Beach. Found at the north of Baong is the Bobo Island Beach. It is a captivating scene for your scuba diving experience. The area is quite inhabited, though.
· Caragasan Beach. The beach is more rocky than sandy, as the white sand has slowly diminished over the time. Its warm shallow waters attract tourists despite some deterioration of the place.
· Yellow Beach. This is a private property but guests are welcomed for a fee of P10 or $0.25. It is filled with kiosks and karaoke bars where you could have a taste of delectable cuisines and have the entertainment you want.
Zamboanga is best known for its white sand beaches. Your stay in one or two of these spots would make your Zamboanga trip worthwhile. The area in itself is a paradise, a haven like no other. Be sure to make reservations for your trip so you could take a glimpse of all the best in Zamboanga.
Things about Zamboanga you may be interested in1 1 1 157
1ac The server cannot find the requested page:
17 brokerage.linkadage.com a7 /engine.php?LinkUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.travelgrove.com%2Ftravel-guides%2FPhilippines%2FZamboanga-Sights-c1507481.html&Key=48SK-M2A6-H4EM&OpenInNewWindow=1 (port 2 80 73 )
Read our members' reviews about Zamboanga
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Zamboanga
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.