Zamboanga Nightlife, Philippines
There are pretty perks just by staying at Zamboanga for a visit. Zamboanga continues to be one of the most loved spots by tourists. Its white sand beaches, luxurious hotels and cozy restaurants are some of the reasons for extending your planned vacation.
Aside from these factors, Zamboanga poses an adventurous nightlife for explorers. There are only a few bars to choose from but you would surely have fun, feel relaxed and enjoy the serenity of the province. Here are two of them:
· Lobby Bar. The lobby bar is located inside the Garden Orchid Hotel in Zamboanga City. It is opened every night from 8 PM to 2 AM. It has live bands that perform your favorite music from the 70’s to the present. Part of their menu is seafood appetizers which will arise your appetite. You may come in your most casual clothes.
· Go Zero Disco. Just like the Lobby bar, it is found in the Garden Orchid Hotel. The place gets a little crowded by 11 PM so if you plan to dropp by, be sure you visit them earlier or later than the stated time. They are open until 2 AM.
Restaurants in Zamboanga
If you feel like you have not gotten so much of the taste of Zamboanga’s nightlife, then think again. There are restaurants that aside from their sumptuous meals offer you some beer as part of your dinner. Here are some of these cozy restaurants:
· Greenfield. Greenfield offers a variety of dishes. You could get a taste of your food in a traditional way using your own hands conceptualized as the “kamayan.” It offers ice-cold beer that would match the dishes that it offers.
· Hai San Seafood Market and Restaurant. This sells seafood and offers to cook them for you at a cheap price. They are found in San Jose Road, Zamboanga City.
· La Vista del Mar. The restaurant gives your dining an idea of fun and pleasure as it is near the gardens and the sea. As people describe it, you can even write a novel because of the inspiration given by nature.
Hotels by the sea
Looking for a place where you can enjoy the view of the sea, there are hotels that offer you these deals. You will not simply experience comfort in your stay but a nightlife that is quite more different than the restobars could bring.
Lantaka Hotel by the Sea would simply offer you the answers to your cravings. You would enjoy the ocean view at night and even walk your way out for a night on the streets. It is near Fort Pilar, Pershing Park and the Ferry terminal.
You may also go to Acapulco Hotel where they give you a good oceanic view and you can swim at night in their pool as well. They would give you a taste of the cold night breeze that will leave you with a refreshing feeling.
Zamboanga is not blessed with the typical nightlife offered by some other cities in the Philippines. Their nights are not filled with gimmick in the bars, but your stay in their hotels and beaches would give you the kind of tranquil nightlife you want.
Things about Zamboanga you may be interested in
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.
Read our members' reviews about Zamboanga
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Zamboanga
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.