Las Pinas Nightlife, Philippines
Although the nightlife options in Las Piñas are not as diverse as those in Makati or Manila there are still plenty of options. Many establishments are “all-in-ones” combining restaurant and bar, or nightclubs that serve meals.
- Dencio's Bar and Grill serves Pinoy (Filipino) cuisine and seafood in a casual barrio garden-style setting which is great for diners looking for a different ambiance.
- Leslie's Restaurant along Commerce Avenue, in between Ayala Alabang and Festival Mall.
- There is also Conti's, Las Paellas and Dragon Chinese cuisine. Most of them will be located in the Paranaque side but it is only 3 blocks away from the Las Pinas boundary, so not too far to travel.
- Raggout is a quaint little French restaurant that is renowned for low cost, but prime quality meals. Recommended items to try are the Stuffed Chicken, Grilled Perch, Cheesecake and Crepes.
Within BF HOMES you will find the most wonderful restaurants, with Korean, Chinese, Italian, Thai and of course, Filipino cuisine in the offing.
If you are after a late night drinking venue then go along to:
- 420 Lounge Bar and Restaurant. It’s a popular late night stop for locals and visitors featuring great lighting and excellent music. Great drinks and fantastic food, both at reasonable prices.
- Embassy Bar in Bonifacio Estate would be the best bar for a late night visit, make that early morning! This place rocks until almost sun up.
- Cuba Libre Bar & KTV is in Star Mall on CV Star Avenue in Pamplona closes around 2am. They have stand up comedians on Tuesdays, and live bands Friday-Sunday.
Try Sitcom for stand-up comedy. This place has such a good reputation that locals come from Manila and Quezon City to catch a show.
Things about Las Pinas you may be interested in1 1 1 157
1ac The server cannot find the requested page:
17 brokerage.linkadage.com aa /engine.php?LinkUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.travelgrove.com%2Ftravel-guides%2FPhilippines%2FLas-Pinas-Nightlife-c1492320.html&Key=48SK-M2A6-H4EM&OpenInNewWindow=1 (port 2 80 73 )
Read our members' reviews about Las Pinas
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Las Pinas
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.