Puebla Nightlife, Mexico
Puebla is an active city even during the night. If you want some late hour fun and entertainment, there are a lot of places in the city that you can choose from. Evening ideas come from live entertainment and clubs as well as restaurants.Live Entertainment and Clubs
When having a vacation in Puebla, you should never miss out on the nightlife that the city has to offer. You can either stroll down the streets and be entertained by the famous Mariachi bands or party all night at the clubs.
· Plaza de Santa Ines. This is where the authentic Mexican bands called the Mariachi play their music. The bands start playing at 6pm. They serenade the people chilling out on the outdoor cafes.
· Teorama. This is a very good place to unwind. It is a combination of a coffee shop and a bookstore. During the evening, performances from guitarists and folksingers are the main entertainment. This can be enjoyed every night from 9:30pm until midnight.
· BarZelona Bar. This is where most of the local residents hangout. This club is one of the coolest nightspots in town. The music will have you on your feet the whole night. In addition, you will have a chance to be acquainted with some of the local people.
· Kilawea. This club has the hippest music that would make anyone dance until dawn. It also has one of the best services and club food in the city.
· The Beer Factory. If you are into drinking, visit this bar. You would not only get to drink your favorite home-brewed beer but you can also play a part in the process of making it on your own. You must also try the Calzones which are really delectable.Restaurants
If you want to have a taste of the delectable cuisine of Puebla, you can check out the different restaurants and dining places situated in the city such as:
· Fonda de Santa Clara. This place serves regional favorites. This is one of the most favored restaurants of tourists in Puebla. A dinner meal is priced at a range of $7 to $14. If you should dine here, try ordering the mole.
· La Conjura. It is true that Mexican food is what tourists seek in the city. However, this restaurant serves Spanish cuisine and it is still patronized by a lot of people. This is ideal for intimate dining. The menu changes everyday but the house specialty is tapas of chistorra.
· Mi Ciudad. This place does not only serve authentic Mexican food but the interior of the place pays tribute to the city. The place is huge and the menu has a lot of selections as well. However, due to its popularity, be sure to call for reservations to guarantee that you will have a seat.
Pleasurable nights in Puebla will surely set you on your feet. You will truly be shaken by their evening offerings. Experience what this Mexican city could provide at night time.
Things about Puebla you may be interested in1 1 1 157
1ac The server cannot find the requested page:
17 brokerage.linkadage.com a2 /engine.php?LinkUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.travelgrove.com%2Ftravel-guides%2FMexico%2FPuebla-Nightlife-c1316209.html&Key=48SK-M2A6-H4EM&OpenInNewWindow=1 (port 2 80 73 )
Read our members' reviews about Puebla
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Puebla
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.