Denpasar Nightlife, Indonesia
Denpasar has only a few stages of nightlife but the entertainment alternatives are too good to make your stay memorable. They have restaurants and bars that will cater to your leisure necessities.
You could have a taste of Denpasar’s nightlife by touring the city and other cities near the place like Seminyak and Kuta.
Included in the bars found in Bali are:· Hulu Café. The Hulu Café is found just before arriving at the entrance of the Bali Padma Hotel. It has drag and cabaret shows and is the first gay bar in Bali. They hold regular shows including the Hulu Drag Idol which is a tribute to Indonesia’s singing divas and other world famous pop icons as well. Reservations should be booked for busy days like Friday and Saturday.
Bali Peanuts Club. This is one of the bars found in Kuta that would make you feel young. The disco is opened to the public but is predominated by young locals and tourists who enjoy dancing to their favorite dance music in town. There are a couple of billiard tables to choose from should dancing not be your choice.
· Café Luna. Just like the Hulu Café, this gay bar will totally work to your heart’s delight as it stages shows that you will find truly amazing. It is found in Seminyak and it offers Italian cuisine with your choice of staying outdoors or indoors.
· Goa 2001. Also found in Seminyak, Goa 2001 is one of Bali’s best bars. It has a giant Bali-style bar, sushi bar and coffee bar along with plenty of tables that could accommodate hundreds of tourists and locals. It has one of the best disc jockeys in town who plays your favorite sounds that would surely make you dance to the beat. They are open until 2:30 AM daily.
· Double 6 (66). They are open every night until 2:00 AM with a good crowd plus a pure dancing night out. You could enjoy your best-loved pizzas in the house.
· Tuban BBQ Discotheque. This Bintang Bali Hotel bar is popular to the locals because of its high end disco bars. It plays all your dance music choices that would surely get your night going.
· Hard Rock Café. Yes, this world renowned Bar can also be found in Kuta, Indonesia. They are open from 11 PM to 2 AM daily. They have regular live bands that play all types of music including those requested by tourists.
Other nightlife activities
If you are tired of bar hopping to satisfy your night life, you may have the option of getting other types of entertainment. Indonesians are truly talented and will give you a taste of what their place has to offer. Included in these activities are:
· Full moon parties. This is your alternative to dancing in discos and bars. As the name connotes, these parties are usually held during full moons along the beaches of your choice. You could dance the night away and enjoy their entertainment.
· Dance performances. Bali is noted to be the home for some of the best dancers in Indonesia. They offer traditional Bali dances and one of the places to be is in Ubud Palace. They offer five different dance shows every night to the viewing public including the kekak and barong dances (monkey and lion dances).
Things about Denpasar you may be interested in
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.
Read our members' reviews about Denpasar
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Denpasar
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.