Jilin Nightlife, China
Jilin City is the second largest city in the province of Jilin. Other than tourist attractions which you could see during the day, evenings in the city is considered a must-try. Nights can be spent at restaurants, karaoke’s or night markets.Restaurants
Some of the top nightlife in Jilin City can be spent in the restaurants. Several of these fine dining experiences can be found in the hotels of the city. Here are some of the places gifted with meal specialties:
· Liyade Shifu. This is considered as the most sought after restaurant in Jilin that serves Muslim Cuisine. Food servings come in small sizes compared to others however the presentation is attractive. Price of the meal ranges from $9.10 to $16. The specialty of the place is the shousi yangrou which is a dish made of tender bits of shredded lamb with a dip made of soy-and-garlic sauce. Be sure to bring cash because the place does not accept credit cards.
· Zhonghua Ming Shifu. This restaurant is one of the most favorite dining places in the city. They serve Dongbie or regional cuisine that costs around $6.50 to $9.10. The dish that you should never miss out on when eating here is the zhen bu ting tanrou. This dish is made of slices of braised pork in a homemade beer-based sauce.
· Summer Palace Restaurant. This is located in the Century Swissbel Hotel. The restaurant serves genuine Cantonese cuisine and several Northeastern Chinese dishes.
· Century Macao Hot Pot Restaurant. This is one of the premier restaurants located in the Century Swissbel Hotel. The chefs have the knowledge of authentic Macau soups and sauces wherein the guests will cook in their own meal. This is a good place for family or friends who want to spend quality time together.Karaoke and Night Market
Jilin City has a lot of Karaoke bars where most of the fun and enjoyment happen. People can also visit the night markets in the city for a different nightlife experience. To give you a clearer view of these things, below are examples:
· Hi5. This is the most famous and most sophisticated karaoke bar in the city. The facilities of the place are very excellent. In addition to that, the place serves wine.
· Da Paidang on Hunchun Lu. For an extraordinary night in Jilin City, tourists can visit the stretch of outdoor street stalls on Hunchun Lu. This night market opens every 5pm through late nighttime. People can visit stalls that allow their guests to cook their own meal in an iron pan which is a selection of hot pot, seafood, meat and vegetables.
Jilin is definitely one of the places in China boosting with pride when it comes to nightlife. The night market is really a main attraction in the streets of China. You have to savor everything to enjoy the entire evening. Barhopping may not be an option but you could be delighted with the above-mentioned alternatives.
Things about Jilin you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Read our members' reviews about Jilin
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Jilin
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.