travelgrove travel forums

Xian Travel Forum, China

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Xian travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Xian Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Xian, China

Topics posted inside our Xian travel forum

Forum > Asia > China > Xian
Replies Views Last Post
ccts Have You Ever Been to Xian
by ccts on 5 Feb 09 I am very interest in the six ancient capitals in China. I have been to five other ancient capitals: Luoyang, Kaifeng, Beijing, Nanjing and Hangzhou.…
1 704 welt-raiser
10 Jun 11 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Accra Travel Forum, Ghana AIRLINE ASSISTANT
I NEED A PRICE A ONE WAY TICKET FROM DOVALA TO ACCRA ONE ADULT AND THE CHEAPEST TICKET

Cancun Travel Forum, Mexico leann
will the tickets prices go down on cancun

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines Mrs. Tom
Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…

Copenhagen Travel Forum, Denmark Copenhagen
Could anyone tell me something about Copenhagen and the area? I woul be grateful for a few tips!
Thxaloot

Hat Yai Travel Forum, Thailand Can anybody told me where the favorite place to travel & nightlife
we will there on 31 aug to 01 sept 2011.

Houston Travel Forum, Texas How do i find out the rates to houston texas?
everytime I pick the 4 different boxes it will not move to the flight information

Indian Rocks Beach Travel Forum, Florida Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Indian Rocks Beach is situated on what is known as a barrier island on the western coast of Florida. Only a thirty minute drive away…

Kashmir Travel Forum, Pakistan I want to travel to Kashmir
This is rashid badyari from delhi.I want to travel to kashmir but I don't have any idea about hotel in kashmr where i can stay…

Kathmandu Travel Forum, Nepal Get to the essence your travels with Cambodia Tours
Every tour should not necessarily be planed for merely adventures and excitements. There must be some dedicated to exploration for historic venues. If you plan…

Zhengzhou Travel Forum, China Are You Interest in Shaolin Temple?
Located at the Northern foot of the Shaoshi Mountain, 100 kilometers away from Zhengzhou, Henan Province, the Shaolin Temple is cradle of China's Shaolin Kung…

Things about Xian you might be interested in

Xian Travel Guide

Xian History

Xian Nightlife

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals