1. It's a new place. It's not touristy like in Thailand and many places you go, people go stunned by your appearance.
2. It's safe and friendly. The majority of people in Vietnam are farmers. Pure farmers. Many of them have never learnt of much apart from the village they were born in. Naturally, they're almost all friendly safe to be around. Moreover, the communist government does a good job in ensuring securities all over the country. Nothing of a crime has happened to tourists anymore for the last a decade.
3. Its has lots to see: A thin country stretching for thousands of Km from North to South. It has beautiful mountain with colorful hill tribes. It has highlands with their everlasting rudimentary traditions. It has beaches and many of those are considered best in the world but still, they're not touristy. Sound cool enough?
4. It's cheap. If you want to, then 1 dollar could buy you a basic lunch or dinner. Wandering around and you want to find somewhere to sit and drink? Mostly you don't have to pay more than one dollar for it.
5. Is travel here convenient? Sure, many companies operate the open bus (good quality in general) and they run almost to every capital cities in the country. Moving around is very easy.
For more information about Vietnam, please visit the website:
you can find your infomation here: vietnamtravelways.com
We had a trip on budget. We got Vietnam visa on arrival via the site govietnamvisa.com
The procedures are simple and fast. We paid US$ 18/pax for Vietnam visa approval cost. Convenient and save time and money.
Jane - Sunway Hotel Hanoi
Come to see: sunshinesuites[dot]com[dot]vn
This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.
Recent Topics in Vietnam Travel Forum
| Hotel recommendation for my upcoming Hanoi trip |
by kenguide on 28 Aug 12 (inside Vietnam) Hi there!
I’m going to take a business trip to meet my partners in Hanoi. I need some help in finding some prestigious and high qualified…
|4||22|| Bluesky |
12 Nov 12 >>
| Top 10 tourist places in Vietnam |
by vstquanghiep on 23 Aug 12 (inside Vietnam) According to me, the top 10 places are
1 Once again, one of Seven Wonders of World, the place of dragon which is an awe…
|4||113|| jessicazones |
19 Feb 13 >>
| Do Son Buffalo Fighting Festival Vietnam |
by seovnts on 13 Jun 12 (inside Vietnam) Do Son Buffalo Fighting Festival, Vietnam, is held every year on the 9th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar. It is one…
|4||84|| Latika |
29 Jun 12 >>
| Sightseeing in Vietnam |
by seovnts on 26 Apr 12 (inside Vietnam) Captivating natural beauty, tranquil villages, serene lakes, ancient pagodas, beautiful lakes and what not, Vietnam is a place that bounds to attract tourists from all…
|5||33|| cristina |
27 May 12 >>
| Halong Bay in Vietnam |
by Xuka on 31 Aug 11 (inside Vietnam) I had a chance to visit Halong Bay in Vietnam and Halong Bay is the best. It is one of world's natural wonders and is…
|5||77|| rambo |
16 Apr 12 >>
| Visa on arrival |
by vietnamstay on 30 Aug 11 (inside Vietnam) HOW DO YOU GET VIETNAM VISA?
Visa on Arrival is most likely the easiest way to obtain your visa without having to chase down embassies, consulates…
|1||44|| juliamorvane |
24 May 12 >>
| where to stay in hanoi with kid? |
by annathao08 on 14 Aug 11 (inside Vietnam)
|2||99|| anhhao |
6 Sep 11 >>
| Halong Bay – A Prime Destination on Vietnam Tour |
by olardo on 17 Jul 11 (inside Vietnam) Halong Bay, one of the World Heritage Sites is a great scenic destination that has been attracting numerous tourists including celebrities over years. It is…
|2||100|| JWentworth |
21 Jul 11 >>
| Hot promotion at Diamond Bay Resort Nha Trang in Viet Nam |
by hackermatrix on 14 Jul 11 (inside Vietnam) Special voucher at Diamond Bay Resort Nha Trang in Viet Nam
With $200/voucher included :
- 3 days 2 nights at Garden Deluxe room for 2…
|0||48|| hackermatrix |
14 Jul 11 >>
| Coming to Vietnam and stop KITI Restaurant |
by jessica171 on 13 May 10 (inside Vietnam) I have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous…
|0||223|| jessica171 |
13 May 10 >>
you can do on the forum
- Share travel experiences
- Create your own profile
- Write travel journals
- Upload travel pictures
- Save travel deals
- Meet other travelers