travelgrove travel forums

Forum

I intend to travel to UK. Can I stay 3 wks. with just a passport?

Forum > Europe & Russia > United Kingdom  
dragonmistress
posted by dragonmistress on 7 Sep 2011
I intend to travel to UK. Can I stay 3 wks. with just a passport?
How long can u stay there with just a passport and no visa? Just visiting friend. Since it costs a lot of money...would like to stay for longer than 2 wks. but no more than 3

Elza
Elza responded to I intend to travel to UK. Can I stay 3 wks. with just a passport? on 13 Sep 2011
It all depends on where are you from.. do you live in the EU?

Johny
Johny responded to I intend to travel to UK. Can I stay 3 wks. with just a passport? on 16 Sep 2011
Ya you can stay there only a month.

mikytamp
mikytamp responded to I intend to travel to UK. Can I stay 3 wks. with just a passport? on 14 Oct 2012
It's depends upon the place you belongs to and also there is days limitation in UK for stay as well.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Cottages in the Lake District

Recent Topics in United Kingdom Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
jenand Cottages in the Lake District
by jenand on 21 Apr 11 (inside United Kingdom) For those wanting a complete getaway then hiring a cottage in the Lake District of England is the answer. There are some amazing self catering…
0 61 jenand
21 Apr 11 >>
zlori Stonehenge
by zlori on 12 May 09 (inside United Kingdom) While visiting Stonehenge, can I get near the stones or only watch them from a distance? I've heard that it is wired; if it's so,…
10 384 Wazling
16 May 09 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it