travelgrove travel forums

United Kingdom Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our United Kingdom travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in the United Kingdom - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in the United Kingdom Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our United Kingdom travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > United Kingdom
Replies Views Last Post
dragonmistress I intend to travel to UK. Can I stay 3 wks. with just a passport?
by dragonmistress on 7 Sep 11 How long can u stay there with just a passport and no visa? Just visiting friend. Since it costs a lot of money...would like to…
3 9 mikytamp
14 Oct 12 >>
jenand Cottages in the Lake District
by jenand on 21 Apr 11 For those wanting a complete getaway then hiring a cottage in the Lake District of England is the answer. There are some amazing self catering…
0 61 jenand
21 Apr 11 >>
zlori Stonehenge
by zlori on 12 May 09 While visiting Stonehenge, can I get near the stones or only watch them from a distance? I've heard that it is wired; if it's so,…
10 384 Wazling
16 May 09 >>
jloverin orphanages in Cambridge
by jloverin on 7 Mar 09 (inside Cambridge) I am wondering what orphanages exist near Cambridge. I am interested in visiting one.
0 173 jloverin
7 Mar 09 >>
andrew45643 Heathrow Airport Transfers Services
by andrew45643 on 6 Jan 15 (inside London) Coming month I have plan to come London City. May be I will reach through Heathrow Airport. I wish to know how to reach London…
0 47 andrew45643
6 Jan 15 >>
Jamesubrown chauffeur services
by Jamesubrown on 15 May 13 (inside London) Tell me about chauffeur service in London?
5 30 victorbritts
29 May 13 >>
marcus_7 great holiday
by marcus_7 on 8 Sep 12 (inside London) hi, there, great to be back home, like I told you before, I was planning to visit London and we did it, finally, so now,…
1 36 camita
10 Sep 12 >>
marcus_7 visiting London
by marcus_7 on 2 Jul 12 (inside London) I'm going to London next week with a girlfriend. Could you please give some sugestions about:
1) a good car service – I’ve read here that…
5 81 Sovereign-Minicabs
11 Oct 12 >>
krysty London Heathrow Airport: What are good hacks
by krysty on 21 Jun 12 (inside London) London Heathrow Airport: What are good hacks for traveling through Heathrow Airport?
4 72 luvVacation
27 Aug 12 >>
ConocerEuropa 5 days in London. My trip with planning and maps to print
by ConocerEuropa on 3 Feb 12 (inside London) Hi:
I want to share my blog , it has been wroten in English, Spanish and French. I hope it was useful fon anyone
4 285 ConocerEuropa
13 Feb 12 >>
chris02 heathrow Airport Taxi
by chris02 on 26 Oct 09 (inside London) Hello,
I got a quick usefull information for people travelling to london Heathrow Airport. If any wants London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they…
2 481 Alan
4 Oct 12 >>

Browse the United Kingdom Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Bangkok Travel Forum, Thailand sleep concierge
I can see that a lot of people are into traveling. And I completely understand why you enjoy doing this. I am also into traveling…

Bhiwandi Travel Forum, India hathwaycablenetwork
i would like to know the office of hathway cable network in bhiwandi

Boston Travel Forum, Massachusetts New England Aquarium
In addition to the main aquarium building, attractions at the New England Aquarium include the Simons IMAX Theatre and the New England Aquarium Whale Watch,…

Cainta Travel Forum, Philippines virgin mary statue in cainta rizal philippines
where is the station of the cross in cainta rizal located? its where a big statue of virgin mary located.

Delhi Travel Forum, India How to get refersh in delhi and NCR??
Today life is hectic and we have no time for balance our daily routine.
so we have option like spa and take meditations classes for keep…

Mamaia Travel Forum, Romania Renting boats
Good morning, could u tell me please if it is possible to rent boats in Mamaia? I would like to, but i can't find infos…

Megeve Travel Forum, France Antique Furniture
Bonjour, Monsieur ou Madame,
Which are the best antique furniture stores or dealers in Megeve?
Merci Millefois,
Jennifer Moller

Miami Travel Forum, Florida Where to stay in Miami?

I have decided to spend my holidays with my family at Miami Beach.
Where we should stay in Miami Beach? Is south beach better? Would be…

Paralia Travel Forum, Greece drinking age
hello! i was just curious howm serious the law and the community is about under 18s drinking and going to night clubs and all that…

Santander Travel Forum, Spain What's the cheapest way from Stuttgart to Santander, Spain
I am flying to Spain at the end of July and just need to get there as cheap as possible. I found some good rates…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it