travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Turkey Travel Agencies

Forum > Europe & Russia > Turkey  
travelcenter
posted by travelcenter on 2 Aug 2011
Turkey Travel Agencies
I have been twice to turkey and both the times i have relied on Turkey Travel Center for my arrangements. So, i would recommended Turkeytravelcenter to all those who plan to visit this wonderful place.

pirharun
pirharun responded to Turkey Travel Agencies on 10 Oct 2011
Last week ı visited Istanbul that ı want to say taht is a splendit city. We arranged a half day morning Bosphorus with Dolmabahce Palace tour from this site and they did a good job. We were picked up from our hotel in the morning at they arrived at the exact hour they give me. I loved that because ı don’t like to wait. It was a relaxing cruise on the Bosphorus and the view and all the beauties are worth to see www.privatetoursinistanbul.com It is the only place where to see the Asia and the Europe in the same time J you must do this cruise on the sun set. After this lovely cruise we wisited The Dolmabahce Palace... wow... it is an amasing palace with such luxary inside. The Ottoman Sultans had spent a lot of money to built it All the trip was very lovely. Thank you for this unforgetable short tour...

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Cheap Flights Turkey

Recent Topics in Turkey Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
parm10 Cheap Flights Turkey
by parm10 on 27 Oct 10 (inside Turkey) Turkey received over 28 million tourists last year. This, the culmination of several years of some of the fastest tourism growth ever seen anywhere in…
0 122 parm10
27 Oct 10 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it