travelgrove travel forums

Forum

How to make it better?

Forum > Travelgrove Q and A  
travelgrove
posted by travelgrove on 3 Jun 2009
How to make it better?
Do you have any new ideas and innovations regarding the community? THEIR PLACE IS HERE! You come up with the suggestion and we make it true. This is your community for your entertainment, have fun by improving it with us!

Sayuri87
Sayuri87 responded to How to make it better? on 3 Jun 2009
I would like to comment one single picture, instead of the entire gallery on someone’s profile. It would be much more fun to tell one’s opinion about every picture.

zangazanga
zangazanga responded to How to make it better? on 3 Jun 2009
I think it would be great to see on someone's profile page on a list, which cities did the respective person visit.
I could ask if he or she knows any good pubs there. :D
Cheers

Tudi
Tudi responded to How to make it better? on 5 Jun 2009
I've noticed that sometimes the "last post by " thing doesn't get updated. So for example, I replied to a post, but instead of showing me as the last poster, it showed lifecruiser, who had the post before me. Might have been a caching glitch though.

danpop
danpop responded to How to make it better? on 6 Jun 2009
When showing the map, I noticed that if I add a travel tip for a city, when I refresh the page that option vanishes. I wish I can add more travel tips for the same town using the map.

danpop
danpop responded to How to make it better? on 6 Jun 2009
One other thing. When seeing the map and rating a city, the rating option should be disabled in the future. What is the point of allowing double rating for the same place?

danpop
danpop responded to How to make it better? on 7 Jun 2009
I would really like to sort galleries, by date will be very helpful, but also to group them by category, by year, or by other criteria.

anneballo
anneballo responded to How to make it better? on 8 Jun 2009
I would like to notice that the destination expression is a bit confused 'couse the destination could mean a place that you would like to visit in the future. When you look at someone's destination it's write belaw that "I've been here". You could separate these or something... Places visited and destinations.
Thank you!

MadSuh
MadSuh responded to How to make it better? on 8 Jun 2009
Maybe we can simply add a voting feature, some polling system that will then allow all members to request new features and then vote on those :)

danpop
danpop responded to How to make it better? on 13 Jun 2009
I wish that if I already have a gallery and add an article to be able to attach that gallery to the article. Also, the same thing with the journals and articles. I want to be able to add an existing article to a new made journal.

ultimatetravel
ultimatetravel responded to How to make it better? on 4 Jul 2009
I wish there would be a chatting system here, or maybe a shout box wherein the members can interact with other members in real time.

danpop
danpop responded to How to make it better? on 8 Jul 2009
I would really like to be able to put photos to our profile without the need to create a gallery to hold those photos. Galleries are places related, I want to be able to put photos related to me.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Reward to the Most Active member? book ticket

Recent Topics in Travelgrove Q and A Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
mr4top i want to iframe your search result page to my website
by mr4top on 20 Aug 12 (inside Travelgrove Q and A)
1 17 MadSuh
19 Sep 12 >>
mhz0214 seniors
by mhz0214 on 12 Jul 12 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) what age is a senior?
3 3 erato
14 Aug 12 >>
tag_tour Letter of Request
by tag_tour on 8 Sep 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) It is a great pleasure for me to extend my greeting to you on behalf of our company TAG Ethiopia Tour and Travel Agency. Basing…
2 71 rickenrhon
3 Apr 12 >>
TrekNepalNow Trekking in Nepal , Nepal Tourism Year 2011
by TrekNepalNow on 3 Jul 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) Nepal is the ultimate destination for you, if you have hunger for a thrilling experience of trekking around the breath taking mountain range, beautiful villages,…
1 71 Sanjibac
11 Jul 11 >>
hudson88 Round Trip Flights to San Francisco From Los Angeles
by hudson88 on 20 Jun 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) We are two (2) Seniors trying to book round trip from L.A. to San Francisco Leaving June 25th AM say 8AM and Return From San…
3 132 Belinda
22 Jun 11 >>
sstein123 travel plans
by sstein123 on 7 Jun 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) I am trying to book a flight from Amman to Colombo, Sri Lanka for one person, leaving June 16th and returning June 20th.
If possible, I…
1 76 Belle
15 Jun 11 >>
flyboy accra, ghana hotel
by flyboy on 13 May 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) this price for $318 listed for golden tulip hotel. is this for 1 week stay (from 7/6 thru 7/18/11)?
1 78 Jackie
7 Jun 11 >>
Likinkel trip
by Likinkel on 12 Apr 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) can I find a ticket with an amount of 1,800.00
1 70 MadSuh
14 Apr 11 >>
zooflute Search all of europe?
by zooflute on 21 Mar 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) Hello,
Is there a way for me to search for flights from my city (or province) to any location in Europe?
Thanks!
1 103 luci
8 Jun 11 >>
tkilby Price difference
by tkilby on 14 Jan 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) I receive times, prices and a book option on your site at one price and then when I select the book option it throws me…
1 359 zlori
14 Jan 11 >>
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it