travelgrove travel forums

Travel of Twisted Minds

Ask a question in the Travel of Twisted Minds Forum

Some of us really need a vacation! Here you can read about funniest stupid ideas and idiot laws what are still valid, like the law what says You cannot

Topics posted inside our Travel of Twisted Minds forum

Forum > Travel of Twisted Minds
Replies Views Last Post
ajaykr86 Travel in Rajasthan
by ajaykr86 on 28 Jul 11 Colorful Rajasthan Tours and Travels offers services like Rajasthan Tour, National Parks, Forts & Palaces, Adventure Tour, Wildlife sanctuaries and National Parks, Fairs & Festivals…
4 23 richardsmith
19 Sep 12 >>
erato Off the wall tips about traveling
by erato on 16 Jul 09 If you are in Las Vegas, walking on Las Vegas Boulevard, try to avoid the men who want to talk to you very perseveringly. They…
2 333 MadSuh
12 Oct 09 >>
erato Jokes about countries
by erato on 1 Jun 09 Some of the stereotypes about many nations might even carry some truth in themselves…. ;) Let's see!
I was looking for some good jokes about Hungarians…
10 1158 MadSuh
12 Oct 09 >>
erato Stupid laws still valid
by erato on 1 Jun 09 I wonder sometimes, where did our lawmakers put their mind when they have cooked up some of our still valid laws? Here I picked one…
4 347 meddy30
30 Nov 11 >>
erato Driving in Pennsylvania
by erato on 8 May 09 Pennsylvania still has an old law: If a driver sees a horse coming on the road, he has to stand aside and cover the car…
3 261 Wazling
9 May 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Agoo Travel Forum, Philippines Cubal elem. school
what is the history of cubal elementary scools located at san pedro agoo la union. thank you.GBU

Anchorage Travel Forum, Alaska Anchorage
At only 30-minute drive from Alaskan wilderness, Anchorage offers all the comforts of a large US metropolitan. Great outdoors is much more than just a…

Calbayog City Travel Forum, Philippines research.
what are the delicacies in calbayog city and their economy like income,income classification,employment rate and unemployment rate.

Fort Lauderdale Travel Forum, Florida booking a flight the same day as the flight
I need to fly to SFO tonight from FLL. If I am trying to book the fight today, is there any way to find a…

Oradea Travel Forum, Romania Fort Oradea
Please tell me more about this fort. Are there any other historical interesting sites?

Pensacola Travel Forum, North Carolina Travel to Pensacola
Pensacola was first put on map some 450 years ago when Spanish explorers reached here through sea. Over the years Pensacola's regime shifted among Spain,…

Ponca City Travel Forum, Oklahoma bus service to Ponca City
what bus line services ponca city?

Riyadh Travel Forum, Saudi Arabia Manpower services from Vietnam

VINA MANPOWER JSC is listed as the Leading Manpower Supplier in Vietnam, expertise in recruiting and supplying all types of Vietnamese labors to Gulf countries,…

Satu Mare Travel Forum, Romania Opinion about Satu Mare
What was your opinion afther you visited Satu Mare? Did you like that town and what you have seen there?

Washington DC Travel Forum, District Of Columbia San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.
I need different airflights, dates, dont care about airline, the cheapest ones from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it