travelgrove travel forums

Travel of Twisted Minds

Ask a question in the Travel of Twisted Minds Forum

Some of us really need a vacation! Here you can read about funniest stupid ideas and idiot laws what are still valid, like the law what says You cannot

Topics posted inside our Travel of Twisted Minds forum

Forum > Travel of Twisted Minds
Replies Views Last Post
ajaykr86 Travel in Rajasthan
by ajaykr86 on 28 Jul 11 Colorful Rajasthan Tours and Travels offers services like Rajasthan Tour, National Parks, Forts & Palaces, Adventure Tour, Wildlife sanctuaries and National Parks, Fairs & Festivals…
4 23 richardsmith
19 Sep 12 >>
erato Off the wall tips about traveling
by erato on 16 Jul 09 If you are in Las Vegas, walking on Las Vegas Boulevard, try to avoid the men who want to talk to you very perseveringly. They…
2 333 MadSuh
12 Oct 09 >>
erato Jokes about countries
by erato on 1 Jun 09 Some of the stereotypes about many nations might even carry some truth in themselves…. ;) Let's see!
I was looking for some good jokes about Hungarians…
10 1160 MadSuh
12 Oct 09 >>
erato Stupid laws still valid
by erato on 1 Jun 09 I wonder sometimes, where did our lawmakers put their mind when they have cooked up some of our still valid laws? Here I picked one…
4 347 meddy30
30 Nov 11 >>
erato Driving in Pennsylvania
by erato on 8 May 09 Pennsylvania still has an old law: If a driver sees a horse coming on the road, he has to stand aside and cover the car…
3 261 Wazling
9 May 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Accra Travel Forum, Ghana AIRLINE ASSISTANT
I NEED A PRICE A ONE WAY TICKET FROM DOVALA TO ACCRA ONE ADULT AND THE CHEAPEST TICKET

Agra Travel Forum, India which is the best time to visit in Agra
which is the best time to visit in Agra?

Atlanta Travel Forum, Georgia why cant i book a ticket on sale from 123 and up flight
there is suppose to be a sale today and when i try to book from chicago midway to atlanta i still amountof 400 and up
im…

Fuzhou Travel Forum, China Enquiry
Is there any temples in fuzhou offering the god, Fei Ying General or Ba Yen Yeh General? I am actually planning to go Fuzhou for…

Hat Yai Travel Forum, Thailand Can anybody told me where the favorite place to travel & nightlife
we will there on 31 aug to 01 sept 2011.

Laguna Travel Forum, Philippines laguna
what are the beaches in laguna

Port-au-prince Travel Forum, Haiti car rental in Haiti
what rental place in port au prince haiti can we rent from thats a good place

Ribeirao Preto Travel Forum, Brazil Coffee plantation tours
are there any coffee growers that provide tours of their plantations?

Shimla Travel Forum, India vacation in shimla
Hi to all of them....
I will go plan for shimla next months..but i have no proper info about good hotels for stay and rastaurant for…

Zagreb Travel Forum, Croatia Zagreb vacation
I would like to see Zagreb on the summertime (among many other destinations), I'm just not sure if I can afford it, how much it…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it