travelgrove travel forums

Travel of Twisted Minds

Ask a question in the Travel of Twisted Minds Forum

Some of us really need a vacation! Here you can read about funniest stupid ideas and idiot laws what are still valid, like the law what says You cannot

Topics posted inside our Travel of Twisted Minds forum

Forum > Travel of Twisted Minds
Replies Views Last Post
ajaykr86 Travel in Rajasthan
by ajaykr86 on 28 Jul 11 Colorful Rajasthan Tours and Travels offers services like Rajasthan Tour, National Parks, Forts & Palaces, Adventure Tour, Wildlife sanctuaries and National Parks, Fairs & Festivals…
4 22 richardsmith
19 Sep 12 >>
erato Off the wall tips about traveling
by erato on 16 Jul 09 If you are in Las Vegas, walking on Las Vegas Boulevard, try to avoid the men who want to talk to you very perseveringly. They…
2 333 MadSuh
12 Oct 09 >>
erato Jokes about countries
by erato on 1 Jun 09 Some of the stereotypes about many nations might even carry some truth in themselves…. ;) Let's see!
I was looking for some good jokes about Hungarians…
10 1156 MadSuh
12 Oct 09 >>
erato Stupid laws still valid
by erato on 1 Jun 09 I wonder sometimes, where did our lawmakers put their mind when they have cooked up some of our still valid laws? Here I picked one…
4 347 meddy30
30 Nov 11 >>
erato Driving in Pennsylvania
by erato on 8 May 09 Pennsylvania still has an old law: If a driver sees a horse coming on the road, he has to stand aside and cover the car…
3 261 Wazling
9 May 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Denpasar Travel Forum, Indonesia Travel Distance from New Zealand to Bali
I will be traveling from New Zealand to Bali next summer. How far is this and how long would the flight be?
Thanks

Honolulu Travel Forum, Hawaii How much is it to rent a car & sail boat in Honolulu?
My wife and I 66-67 years old like to goto Honolulu 1 week rent a car 5 days go on a sailboat ride for 1…

Louisville Travel Forum, Kentucky November weather in Louisville
What is the weather like in early November in Louisville

Orlando Travel Forum, Florida all inclusive to orlando
Hi. I live in Montreal and I would like to know if u have a nice package all inclusive to Orlando for April 14 2011

Pensacola Travel Forum, North Carolina Travel to Pensacola
Pensacola was first put on map some 450 years ago when Spanish explorers reached here through sea. Over the years Pensacola's regime shifted among Spain,…

Riyadh Travel Forum, Saudi Arabia You are looking for Vietnam Manpower- We are your best choice!
We are Vietnamese Manpower Supplier company.Vietnam Manpower supplies all types of Vietnam workers with good quality and experience. Vietnam Manpower is looking to establish prosperous…

Sana Travel Forum, Yemen What is Sana?
What is Sana?

Shenzhen Travel Forum, China Shenzhen Air and Qunar Starts Strategic Cooperation
Yesterday, Shenzhen Air, China's 5th largest airline and flight provider of China-ASEAN Expo for the 5th time, signed on a strategic cooperation with Qunar, China's…

Stuttgart Travel Forum, Germany Memorial to WWII Casualities
After world war II, the rubble from the bombed building were trucked to a spot on the west side of the City. Easter services were…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it