travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay

Forum > Asia > India > Tirupati  
posted by anonymous on 3 Jul 2012
Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay
Tirupati is a famous pilgrimage city located in the Tirumala hills of Andhra Pradesh. The city is famous for its temple of Sri Venkateshwara Swamy which is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Tirupati being a pilgrimage abounds in beautiful and famous temples like the VarahaSwamy temple, Hanuman Temple and ISKCON temple, etc. Kalyan Residency is a good 2 star hotel in Tirupati that enjoys wide popularity. The hotel provides all necessary facilities and rates start from Rs.1695. Hotel Sindhuri Park is one of the well equipped Tirupati hotels that cost Rs.1980. You can find a good collection of Tirupati hotels at hotelpushpak.com.

zdanko
zdanko responded to Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay on 3 Jul 2012
Is Vishn a very popular diety? I presume the pilgrims all come to honor him...

tibi
tibi responded to Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay on 5 Jul 2012
How many $ are Rs. 1980?

stef
stef responded to Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay on 18 Jul 2012
Never heared of Tirupati before, but I presume it is beautiful as the whole country... :)

cristina
cristina responded to Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay on 19 Jul 2012
Thanks for sharing this nice and really very useful information here. I will stay in this acommodation on my next visit to this great holy place.

jemssmith29
jemssmith29 responded to Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay on 22 Jul 2012
Thanx for provide this hotel and now i am trying to stay here.

John-Victor
John-Victor responded to Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay on 23 Jul 2012
Yes tirupati is the holy place where Sri Venkateshwara Swamy's temple is,actually now a dy'a a lot of people go to that temple ,actually i am also planing to visit the tirupati temple in coming week so i booed my travel and my hotel from travelguru.com i always prefer to book the hotel form this site only as this travel sites provide me best hotels in cheap price.

jemssmith29
jemssmith29 responded to Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay on 28 Jul 2012
I think,it is vest hotels to stay here.

aeryncampbell
aeryncampbell responded to Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay on 3 Aug 2012
Such a useful information! I love traveling most. During last vacations I went Chicago and there I spent a good and memorable time with my friends.. we hired Chicago limo buses from anytimelimousine.com.It was really a great and luxurious travel experience. In my next trip I am planning to go Tirupati . so this information is beneficial for me.

cristina
cristina responded to Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay on 4 Aug 2012
Thanks for providing this very useful information. I am planning to visit this destination and was looking for such kind of information.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

hotels in Tirupati

Recent Topics in Tirupati Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
gogaruda Tirupati Travels: Offer your prayer to Lord Balaji
by gogaruda on 10 Oct 14 (inside Tirupati) Tirupati is a place where all wishes come true. It is the belief that is started from the historic age. Even the invasion period of…
0 25 gogaruda
10 Oct 14 >>
* hotels in Tirupati
by Anonymous on 3 Jul 12 (inside Tirupati) Tirupati is a popular pilgrimage centre in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati is known for its temple of Sri Venkateshwara Swamy. You can find…
5 11 John-Victor
8 Aug 12 >>
Other topics from Anonymous Replies Views Last Post
* Family Vacation in Mount Abu
by Anonymous on 5 Jul 12 (inside Mount Abu) Popular Mount Abu hotels - A popular Mount Abu hotel must be both affordable and have good customer rating. Hotel Samrat International is one such…
7 10 Mohit
11 Jan 13 >>
* hotels in Tirupati
by Anonymous on 3 Jul 12 (inside Tirupati) Tirupati is a popular pilgrimage centre in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati is known for its temple of Sri Venkateshwara Swamy. You can find…
5 11 John-Victor
8 Aug 12 >>
Recent activity from anonymous
satyajit started the topic Family Vacation in Mount Abu
Popular Mount Abu hotels - A popular Mount Abu hotel must be both affordable and have good customer rating. Hotel Samrat International is one such…
satyajit started the topic hotels in Tirupati
Tirupati is a popular pilgrimage centre in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati is known for its temple of Sri Venkateshwara Swamy. You can find…

Things about Tirupati you might be interested in

Tirupati Travel Guide

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it