travelgrove travel forums

which is best public transport in Thailand?

Forum > Asia > Thailand  
posted by arananusorn on 5 Sep 2012
which is best public transport in Thailand?
Planing to Thailand but not sure about the transport please suggest me something!!!
MadSuh responded to which is best public transport in Thailand? on 7 Sep 2012
Do you mean from one city/town/village to the other or within a city/town?
szbogi responded to which is best public transport in Thailand? on 7 Sep 2012
If you travel from one city or town to the other, buses are a great way.
Orange colored buses are operated by the government. They are pretty crowded, slow and stop at every small village, but they are very cheap.
Blue colored buses are ran by private companies or the government, they are a little more expensive (not too much) but they are more comfortabel and only atop at larget cities and towns.  
zsoldicsa responded to which is best public transport in Thailand? on 24 Sep 2012
If you want to travel between cities maybe buses and trains are the best way. But if you are in a big city, like Bangkok, you can travel with a taxi, it is cheap, you just have to make sure the meter is on (don't accept any excuses) when you travel and as many drivers do not speak English or very little, you should know the exact address of the place where you wat to go. 

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Exotic Thailand tour packages Solo traveler 15 days

Recent Topics in Thailand Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
maliresort Kohlipe beach resort in Thailand
by maliresort on 13 Aug 13 (inside Thailand) Are you looking for a romantic holiday destination where you and your lady love can spend some pleasing days? A romantic beach is the brilliant…
0 5 maliresort
13 Aug 13 >>
gt_skyline Solo traveler 15 days
by gt_skyline on 8 Sep 12 (inside Thailand) Hi all,
Im going solo for 15 days to Thailand (Bangkok, Puket, Koh Sumei, Koh pang) and i will attend a full moon party on 30…
3 17 Belle
24 Sep 12 >>
kumaranil1480 Exotic Thailand tour packages
by kumaranil1480 on 24 Feb 12 (inside Thailand) Thailand is a great tourist destination in the world. It is one of the wonderful holiday destinations known as the “Land of Smiles”. This country…
3 57 danpop
27 Feb 12 >>
zlori How to get a visa to Thailand
by zlori on 19 Aug 11 (inside Thailand) Hi,
Do anyone knows do I need a visa to visit Thailand?
I am from Europe.
1 23 lindamura
22 Aug 11 >>
mrpro89 Baan Rim Pa - Royale Thai Cuisine
by mrpro89 on 1 Aug 11 (inside Thailand) Without a doubt Phuket's best-known restaurant Baan Rim Pa has for many years been the example of the finest in Royal Thai Cuisine.
The location alone…
0 11 mrpro89
1 Aug 11 >>
rogerlong Beaches in Thailand:
by rogerlong on 26 Aug 10 (inside Thailand) Thailand has lots of beautiful beach. There is always a variety on each island if you go looking for it, but below is a quickie…
5 188 henryka_marks
2 Jan 13 >>
Recent activity from arananusorn
arananusorn added a new post in the topic Car hire in London
I agree with the Elza - and personally speaking Avis is best car service in In London, their drivers are behave well and also guide…
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it