travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Solo traveler 15 days

Forum > Asia > Thailand  
gt_skyline
posted by gt_skyline on 8 Sep 2012
Solo traveler 15 days
Hi all,

Im going solo for 15 days to Thailand (Bangkok, Puket, Koh Sumei, Koh pang) and i will attend a full moon party on 30 Sep 12. Hope to meet new people and enjoy the trip in Thailand

Feel free to contact me

m-x-m(at)hotmail.com

tomtum
tomtum responded to Solo traveler 15 days on 9 Sep 2012
Wow, 15 days in Thailand, that sounds cool! I am sure you will love it, Bangkok is an amazing city with food that cannot even be described. :)

itachan
itachan responded to Solo traveler 15 days on 10 Sep 2012
I honestly envy you mate, I have not been to that part of the world yet, but everyone says its superb.

Belle
Belle responded to Solo traveler 15 days on 24 Sep 2012
Good luck for your travels, it is a great country, but take care of your money, do not let yourself be cheated by fake tour guides or taxi drivers. Are you going on a backpack trip?

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

which is best public transport in Thailand? Kohlipe beach resort in Thailand

Recent Topics in Thailand Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
maliresort Kohlipe beach resort in Thailand
by maliresort on 13 Aug 13 (inside Thailand) Are you looking for a romantic holiday destination where you and your lady love can spend some pleasing days? A romantic beach is the brilliant…
0 5 maliresort
13 Aug 13 >>
arananusorn which is best public transport in Thailand?
by arananusorn on 5 Sep 12 (inside Thailand) Planing to Thailand but not sure about the transport please suggest me something!!!
3 26 zsoldicsa
24 Sep 12 >>
kumaranil1480 Exotic Thailand tour packages
by kumaranil1480 on 24 Feb 12 (inside Thailand) Thailand is a great tourist destination in the world. It is one of the wonderful holiday destinations known as the “Land of Smiles”. This country…
3 57 danpop
27 Feb 12 >>
zlori How to get a visa to Thailand
by zlori on 19 Aug 11 (inside Thailand) Hi,
Do anyone knows do I need a visa to visit Thailand?
I am from Europe.
Thanks
1 23 lindamura
22 Aug 11 >>
mrpro89 Baan Rim Pa - Royale Thai Cuisine
by mrpro89 on 1 Aug 11 (inside Thailand) Without a doubt Phuket's best-known restaurant Baan Rim Pa has for many years been the example of the finest in Royal Thai Cuisine.
The location alone…
0 11 mrpro89
1 Aug 11 >>
rogerlong Beaches in Thailand:
by rogerlong on 26 Aug 10 (inside Thailand) Thailand has lots of beautiful beach. There is always a variety on each island if you go looking for it, but below is a quickie…
5 188 henryka_marks
2 Jan 13 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it