travelgrove travel forums

Forum

How to get a visa to Thailand

Forum > Asia > Thailand  
zlori
posted by zlori on 19 Aug 2011
How to get a visa to Thailand
Hi,

Do anyone knows do I need a visa to visit Thailand?
I am from Europe.

Thanks

lindamura
lindamura responded to How to get a visa to Thailand on 22 Aug 2011
It also depends on which country you are from and what type of visa you need. If you travel from certain countries, you do not need a visa, just a valid passport and a round-trip ticket, but you cannot stay for more than 30 or 90 days - depending on the country.
If you need a visa, you have to apply at your country's Royal Thai Embassy or the Embassy which has got jurisdiction over your country. You can find all information about visas and traveling to thailand on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Thailand here: http://www.mfa.go.th/web/12.php

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Baan Rim Pa - Royale Thai Cuisine Exotic Thailand tour packages

Recent Topics in Thailand Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
maliresort Kohlipe beach resort in Thailand
by maliresort on 13 Aug 13 (inside Thailand) Are you looking for a romantic holiday destination where you and your lady love can spend some pleasing days? A romantic beach is the brilliant…
0 5 maliresort
13 Aug 13 >>
gt_skyline Solo traveler 15 days
by gt_skyline on 8 Sep 12 (inside Thailand) Hi all,
Im going solo for 15 days to Thailand (Bangkok, Puket, Koh Sumei, Koh pang) and i will attend a full moon party on 30…
3 17 Belle
24 Sep 12 >>
arananusorn which is best public transport in Thailand?
by arananusorn on 5 Sep 12 (inside Thailand) Planing to Thailand but not sure about the transport please suggest me something!!!
3 26 zsoldicsa
24 Sep 12 >>
kumaranil1480 Exotic Thailand tour packages
by kumaranil1480 on 24 Feb 12 (inside Thailand) Thailand is a great tourist destination in the world. It is one of the wonderful holiday destinations known as the “Land of Smiles”. This country…
3 57 danpop
27 Feb 12 >>
mrpro89 Baan Rim Pa - Royale Thai Cuisine
by mrpro89 on 1 Aug 11 (inside Thailand) Without a doubt Phuket's best-known restaurant Baan Rim Pa has for many years been the example of the finest in Royal Thai Cuisine.
The location alone…
0 11 mrpro89
1 Aug 11 >>
rogerlong Beaches in Thailand:
by rogerlong on 26 Aug 10 (inside Thailand) Thailand has lots of beautiful beach. There is always a variety on each island if you go looking for it, but below is a quickie…
5 188 henryka_marks
2 Jan 13 >>
Other topics from zlori Replies Views Last Post
zlori Airfare prices
by zlori on 10 Dec 08 (inside Air Travel) In what manner will affect the economical world crisis the airfare prices? Will they rise or drop in the next year?
6 530 gina
8 Apr 09 >>
zlori Strike on Budapest, Hungary, "Ferihegy" Airport
by zlori on 10 Dec 08 (inside News) Looks like it will continue tomorrow...
4 658 zlori
15 Dec 08 >>
zlori Airbus airplane crashed into the Hudson River, New York City
by zlori on 15 Jan 09 (inside News) A regular airplane of US Airways airline company (flight #1549) departing from New York City, La Guardia airport (LGA) going to Charlotte, NC Douglas airport…
4 544 Wazling
19 Jan 09 >>
zlori Flight from Sacramento to Oakland
by zlori on 26 Jan 09 (inside Oakland) I am not able to find any direct flight from Sacramento to Oakland at any time. Do any exist on any airline?
1 838 MadSuh
27 Jan 09 >>
zlori Hotel roms in London
by zlori on 20 Apr 09 (inside London) Where begins cheaper hotel room in London? I mean I found accesible hotel rooms from 38 GBP / night / 2 persons. Does it count…
4 324 jhonman1213
9 Jan 12 >>
Recent activity from zlori
zlori added a new post in the topic Need a good price for rental car
Where would you like to rent the car? If you tell me your destination and dates, I can run  a couple of searches for you.
zlori added a new post in the topic Best Time to visit Cyprus
Well, the best time to visit Cyprus is not now IMHO... do you really intend to visit a country right at the middle of her…
zlori added a new post in the topic Last minute christmas packages at amazing rates!
What's the current/Christmas weather in Kenya? I get confused all the time, is it summer there now...?
zlori added a new post in the topic Rental Car needed in Houston, TX
Well, simple click the cars tab, enter your search details and run a search.
Also make sure to select 4-5 providers to compare in order to…
zlori added a new post in the topic Boston Public Garden
Never been to Boston but hear so many great things about it all the time... I guess I will really have to go check it…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it