travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Beaches in Thailand:

Forum > Asia > Thailand  
rogerlong
posted by rogerlong on 26 Aug 2010
Beaches in Thailand:
Thailand has lots of beautiful beach. There is always a variety on each island if you go looking for it, but below is a quickie summary:

Koh Samui - Large and very touristy (Lamai Beach, Lamai Beach, Chaweng Beach)
Koh Phangan - Haad Rin is beach party central! (Haad Rin)
Koh Tao - Cheapest scuba around and nice small island
Krabi/Railay - beautiful, rock climbing heaven, expensive (Railay Beach, Phi Phi Island, Ao Nang, Koh Lanta)
Koh Phi Phi - gorgeous, small, expensive, great diving
Koh Lanta - large, fairly quiet, Long beach is the best beach
Phuket - busy, loads of package tourists and vacationers (Patong Beach, Karon Beach, Kata Beach)
Koh Pu - very small and quiet, tree house bungalows
Koh Chang - Nice beaches, lots of tourists from Bangkok (White Sand Beach )

Diamond
Diamond responded to Beaches in Thailand: on 1 Jul 2011
Hi,
I am Diamond, Escondido, USA. One of my friend had narrated his vacation time in Thailand few months back. He had gone along with his wife and one of the beaches I still remember was Koh Phi Phi. It was amazing beach.
He suddenly got fever there, but, he never regretted as the environment was superb. He had got himself assisted from Thailand Holiday Packages , situated in Chiang Mai.
He had an amazing time in Thailand.

Dora2011
Dora2011 responded to Beaches in Thailand: on 20 Jul 2011
Hi,
I just got back from a holiday in Thailand. Phuket beach is absolutely beautiful, although sometimes during the day it did get a little crowded..towards the evening beach parties was a regular. People are very friendly and welcoming. It really is a postcard destination. We stayed at an apartment hotel not very far from the beach and woke up with the most stunning view outside our balcony. I would highly recommend to anyone! :)

Aladam888
Aladam888 responded to Beaches in Thailand: on 24 Aug 2012
I am planning to visit Thailand. Its a great brief description provided by you Roger. appreciated. Dora can you compare Phuket and Phi phi to me if you have had a chance to visit both? i have heard Phuket is really crowded and Phi phi offers more privacy?

brightsun
brightsun responded to Beaches in Thailand: on 1 Oct 2012
Hello Everyone
There are some beaches in Thailand. These beaches are followings:
1 Ko Phi Phi Don accommodations travelers love
2 Ko Lanta, Thailand
3 Koh Phangan, Thailand
4 Koh Tao, Thailand
5 Kata Beach, Thailand
6 Chaweng, Thailand
7 Bophut, Thailand
8 Karon, Thailand
9 Krabi Town, Thailand
10. Patong, Thailand
Thanks.

henryka_marks
henryka_marks responded to Beaches in Thailand: on 2 Jan 2013
I found here nice list of beaches which are most popular to see in Thailand. Liked your work. keep it up.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Baan Rim Pa - Royale Thai Cuisine

Recent Topics in Thailand Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
maliresort Kohlipe beach resort in Thailand
by maliresort on 13 Aug 13 (inside Thailand) Are you looking for a romantic holiday destination where you and your lady love can spend some pleasing days? A romantic beach is the brilliant…
0 5 maliresort
13 Aug 13 >>
gt_skyline Solo traveler 15 days
by gt_skyline on 8 Sep 12 (inside Thailand) Hi all,
Im going solo for 15 days to Thailand (Bangkok, Puket, Koh Sumei, Koh pang) and i will attend a full moon party on 30…
3 17 Belle
24 Sep 12 >>
arananusorn which is best public transport in Thailand?
by arananusorn on 5 Sep 12 (inside Thailand) Planing to Thailand but not sure about the transport please suggest me something!!!
3 26 zsoldicsa
24 Sep 12 >>
kumaranil1480 Exotic Thailand tour packages
by kumaranil1480 on 24 Feb 12 (inside Thailand) Thailand is a great tourist destination in the world. It is one of the wonderful holiday destinations known as the “Land of Smiles”. This country…
3 57 danpop
27 Feb 12 >>
zlori How to get a visa to Thailand
by zlori on 19 Aug 11 (inside Thailand) Hi,
Do anyone knows do I need a visa to visit Thailand?
I am from Europe.
Thanks
1 23 lindamura
22 Aug 11 >>
mrpro89 Baan Rim Pa - Royale Thai Cuisine
by mrpro89 on 1 Aug 11 (inside Thailand) Without a doubt Phuket's best-known restaurant Baan Rim Pa has for many years been the example of the finest in Royal Thai Cuisine.
The location alone…
0 11 mrpro89
1 Aug 11 >>
Other topics from rogerlong Replies Views Last Post
rogerlong Singapore Attractions
by rogerlong on 24 Jun 10 (inside Singapore) Places of Interest in Singapore which you can visit while you are here in Singapore .
Asian Civilization Museum
Escape Theme Park : Singapore's Biggest Outdoor Theme…
4 308 sgtickets
6 Jun 12 >>
rogerlong Travel To Singapore
by rogerlong on 1 Jul 10 (inside Singapore) Thinking of visiting my favorite place, Singapore? If so I'll offer you a few pointers to ensure you get the best out of your stay.
First…
0 183 rogerlong
1 Jul 10 >>
rogerlong Join the Jet Set with Mind Blowing Hotel Deals
by rogerlong on 1 Sep 10 (inside Other Websites) Excitehotels.com promoting Natas Fair has given travelers a marvelous opportunity. You can avail of the two packages at Sunway Hotels and Resorts in Kuala Lumpur…
0 192 rogerlong
1 Sep 10 >>
rogerlong Stays and Activites in Malaysia
by rogerlong on 14 Sep 10 (inside Malaysia) Malaysia have those multicultural that you can’t find in any others country. The best time to visit Malaysia is the beginning of December to the…
1 171 rogerlong
11 Jan 11 >>
rogerlong Best destination in Singapore
by rogerlong on 12 Oct 10 (inside Singapore) Sentosa Island - One of the most popular islands of Singapore. The places to visit at this island are the Underwater World, the Merilon, the…
1 182 PeterLee
17 Aug 11 >>
Recent activity from rogerlong
rogerlong added a new post in the topic Stays and Activites in Malaysia
I recommend these places for you..
1) Kuala Lumpur
- Twin Towers & the Aquaria
- National Zoo & the Museum of Indigenous People (Orang Asli Museum)
- Bukit…
rogerlong started the topic Trip to Cameron Highlands
Cameron Highlands, it's one of my favorite Malaysia destination. You come here to relax, and enjoy the cool refreshing atmosphere. Imagine sipping your favorite English…
rogerlong started the topic Best destination in Singapore
Sentosa Island - One of the most popular islands of Singapore. The places to visit at this island are the Underwater World, the Merilon, the…
rogerlong added a new post in the topic Four Skills to Save on your Travel Budget
The packages that you get from travel websites promoting the Natas Fair are simply great! This hot website is promoting Natas Fair and offers Berjaya…
rogerlong started the topic Stays and Activites in Malaysia
Malaysia have those multicultural that you can’t find in any others country. The best time to visit Malaysia is the beginning of December to the…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it