travelgrove travel forums

Taguig Travel Forum, Philippines

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Taguig travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Taguig Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Taguig, Philippines

Topics posted inside our Taguig travel forum

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Philippines > Taguig
Replies Views Last Post
rhanna picture
by rhanna on 18 Mar 09 can you give me the exact map or picture of this address.. General Espino St, signal village, Taguig city
1 224 MadSuh
24 Mar 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Bangalore Travel Forum, India Travel to India(Bangalore) - Looking for BEST Deal
I am planning to travel from LAX-BLR-LAX. Looking for best deal. Tentative dates May 24 and return date Aug 23. Looking for 4 tickets (2…

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines Mrs. Tom
Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…

Miami Beach Travel Forum, Florida Miami beach in sept/oct '11
Hi I am planning a trip to Miami beach and want to know all about the fun entertaining things to do but i want to…

Moscow Travel Forum, Russia Drinking Vodka in Moscow, Russia
I am reading a book about Moscow and it seems that people are living in poverty.
Is it still the same?

New Toronto Travel Forum, Ontario i want to get rate
how much is the ticket?

Portland Travel Forum, Oregon Flight from wilmington NC to Portland
how do i find the cheapest rate to fly from wilmington, N.C. to Portland, Oregon

Santander Travel Forum, Spain What's the cheapest way from Stuttgart to Santander, Spain
I am flying to Spain at the end of July and just need to get there as cheap as possible. I found some good rates…

Shenzhen Travel Forum, China Shenzhen Air and Qunar Starts Strategic Cooperation
Yesterday, Shenzhen Air, China's 5th largest airline and flight provider of China-ASEAN Expo for the 5th time, signed on a strategic cooperation with Qunar, China's…

Sibiu Travel Forum, Romania Astra Museum, Sibiu
Do you know somehow the opening hours and the prices? One day will be enough or should I spend more in the Village Museum? Regards

Washington DC Travel Forum, District Of Columbia San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.
I need different airflights, dates, dont care about airline, the cheapest ones from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.

Things about Taguig you might be interested in

Taguig Travel Guide

Taguig History

Taguig Sights

Taguig Nightlife

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures