travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Want to travel Switzerland!

Forum > Europe & Russia > Switzerland  
andrewnil
posted by andrewnil on 18 Jun 2012
Want to travel Switzerland!
Hi,
Planning a trip for 2013 and wondered if anyone has thoughts on when the best snow conditions exist in Zermatt. I know most people like to ski in the sun during March and April, but I am looking for when the best snow for skiing hits the mountain, baring white out conditions.
Please share your experience if have.
Thanks

sophiecan
sophiecan responded to Want to travel Switzerland! on 18 Jun 2012
Hi,
Its great decision to travel Switzerland. Because Some cities combine splendid city sights with natural beauty, like Zermatt which is situated at a lake meandering around mountains in the distance, and even Zürich, when the alps are visible. So I would say, your itinerery should at least include Lucerne.
I think you enjoy a lot with your lovely-one.

Mercado
Mercado responded to Want to travel Switzerland! on 18 Jun 2012
Hello,
Its delicious to travel Switzerland any time of the year, But i share one problem with you, I was not book my hotel for accommodation before visit Switzerland. So i faced a great problem there,I suggest you for pre booking your hotel before your trip. Finally We stayed at the Kempinski Grand Hotel which found from RihlaPrime. its was amazing.
thanks,Have fun :)

stef
stef responded to Want to travel Switzerland! on 20 Jun 2012
Zermatt is amazing, it has got 25 km pistes and 3 cable cars operating during the whole summer, so you can even ski in July! Do not miss the Klein Matterhorn cable car that goes up to 3820 m hight! Amazing :)

udaychaudhary
udaychaudhary responded to Want to travel Switzerland! on 4 Jul 2012
Wow! A great decision by you to travel to Switzerland. I suggest you to pre-book your hotel before your trip.

shubhra1
shubhra1 responded to Want to travel Switzerland! on 11 Jul 2012
Hi,
wow! its great idea because switzerland is a nice place.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Tourist Places in Switzerland

Recent Topics in Switzerland Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
kumaranil1480 Tourist Places in Switzerland
by kumaranil1480 on 28 Feb 12 (inside Switzerland) Switzerland is an amazingly beautiful destination renowned in the world. It is known as the œLand of Alps that has unique charm and beauty which…
5 37 Fleming890
2 Apr 12 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it