travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Which places would you like to visit the most???

Forum > Special Destinations  
malinroy
posted by malinroy on 23 Nov 2011
Which places would you like to visit the most???
Which places are do you like to visit the mostly???

What was your ideas and thinking this one...

blackangel_66
blackangel_66 responded to Which places would you like to visit the most??? on 23 Nov 2011
I am planning to go to Egypt before the year is out, very excited about it!! :)

erato
erato responded to Which places would you like to visit the most??? on 23 Nov 2011
My big dream is to see Ireland... and Scotland.... and Wales, with a little luck I can accomplish it in 2012. I would be so happy! But two of my much-farer dream destinations are Canada (the easier one) and New Zealand (quite tough).

kachou_n
kachou_n responded to Which places would you like to visit the most??? on 23 Nov 2011
I love strange places, I want to go to Siberia once, maybe do the Transsiberian - the 12 day long one and the Australian outbacks, it must be super cool!

kadenboyd12
kadenboyd12 responded to Which places would you like to visit the most??? on 24 Nov 2011
I love visit disney land and canada niagra fall.

jaimsdesuja
jaimsdesuja responded to Which places would you like to visit the most??? on 30 Nov 2011
According to me India is the best place for Traveling , because their are many places in India who attract the Travelers like Rajasthan, Gujarat, Mp etc.
I love India very much.

Davidparker01
Davidparker01 responded to Which places would you like to visit the most??? on 7 Dec 2011
Hello,
South Wales/Pembrokeshire is one of the most sought after regions of the United Kingdom when it comes to holiday making. The relatively uncrowded beaches, part of Britain's only true National Coast Park, and the glorious historical locations, make South Wales an ideal place to be.

Thanks
David Parker

afiluddinbd
afiluddinbd responded to Which places would you like to visit the most??? on 10 Dec 2011
I am Afiluddin from Bangladesh. I have a strong feelings to see the Sydney. But I don't know it will fulfill or not? Because I have no ability to go there. But I think my dream will reach me at that place.

mikehenry
mikehenry responded to Which places would you like to visit the most??? on 19 Apr 2012
For me, it is USA.

auroratravel
auroratravel responded to Which places would you like to visit the most??? on 9 May 2012
If you want travel to SouthEast of Asia, Vietnam is a good choice. read more at vietnamstay.com Warmly, Johnny

brightsun
brightsun responded to Which places would you like to visit the most??? on 9 Oct 2012
Hello Everyone,
I would like to go India. you know why, because India – People across the globe talk about this land of “Unity in Diversity” for many things like travel, food, people, and economy etc. India is a home for more than a billion people, an absolute blend of numerous cultures. From heaps of sacred places, serene temples to spirited festivals, magnificent beaches, frosty & snow laid mountains, lantern-lit villages to superlative cities. Love it or hate it, this incredible country has got everything to leave an impression on you and make your trip a memorable one. No matter where you visit, every place in India has got something unique to offer to its travelers. Since we keep on hopping from place to place, we have put to together some of the best places to visit in India.

williamhall3
williamhall3 responded to Which places would you like to visit the most??? on 25 Oct 2012
I like to go in New york and my Favorite hotel is Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Lake Geneva Resort. it was the best Hotel.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

immigration canada Iceland for All Seasons

Recent Topics in Special Destinations Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
buddyrose Climb Kilimanjaro
by buddyrose on 12 Feb 14 (inside Special Destinations) Hi everyone!
I'm climbing Kilimanjaro with my friends and we're going up there with Tusker Trail guides. Anybody here climbed Kilimanjaro already? Would you like to…
1 12 mohammadkaisar
31 Mar 14 >>
williams Have you been to RhinoTouristCamp?
by williams on 6 Nov 13 (inside Special Destinations) Your holiday could be spend better if you visit wildlife camps. This rhino's camp gave me a unique and fantastic experience. I really enjoyed the…
5 13 Tenny
30 Dec 13 >>
holidayrentals Looking for a summer holiday in Cyprus. Where to stay?
by holidayrentals on 30 May 13 (inside Special Destinations) Hi, I’m looking for a fun-filled summer holiday in Cyprus. Could you suggest me the best places to stay at and enjoy the breathtaking sea…
2 17 victorbritts
19 Jul 13 >>
hiba did anyone here visit saint etienne france?
by hiba on 13 Aug 12 (inside Special Destinations) how was? is it worth the trip? what can you do there for fun? I'm traveling for a month and I'm worried it will be…
5 16 cristina
7 Sep 12 >>
egypttravelcc egypttravelcc
by egypttravelcc on 1 Aug 12 (inside Special Destinations) Enjoy an in-depth exploration of the archaeological treasures of Cairo, Alexandria, Upper Egypt, and Abu Simbel. Revel onboard a luxury Nile Cruise. Experience firsthand the…
2 4 Johan
14 Aug 12 >>
ercotravels How To find good travel destination in north india?
by ercotravels on 30 Apr 12 (inside Special Destinations) What are the best places to go on a vacation in Northern India?
3 31 athenalove
10 May 12 >>
sarasteini Iceland for All Seasons
by sarasteini on 29 Apr 12 (inside Special Destinations) Want to have a hassle-free travel plan when visiting Iceland? Iceland offers a great variety of Iceland Tour Packages via iceland-nordictravel.com. Iceland is a land…
5 13 cristina
25 May 12 >>
abroaduni immigration canada
by abroaduni on 31 Oct 11 (inside Special Destinations) I am looking some new destinations for spending vacations this summer and make them special.I have visited many countries like USA,UK,France,Thailand,Iceland etc.But,now I am looking…
4 29 abroaduni
9 Nov 11 >>
afiluddinbd What are the top items on your pack list?
by afiluddinbd on 17 Oct 11 (inside Special Destinations) 1 Toilet paper
2 First aid kit
3 Ear plugs to wear while riding all day & at night
4 extra water, 2 litres or more in the…
6 36 steefen
19 Sep 12 >>
harryfox2011 What is the best place for vacation?
by harryfox2011 on 22 Sep 11 (inside Special Destinations) I just want to ask if what's the best place for vacation. I was thinking of Disney Land. But I still want to ask your…
11 215 adsafaris
15 Dec 12 >>
Other topics from malinroy Replies Views Last Post
malinroy Do you prefer traveling by car or by plane?
by malinroy on 18 Nov 11 (inside Air Travel) Do you prefer traveling by car or by plane?
Which one do you like mostly....
6 668 raisuddintch
16 Oct 12 >>
malinroy Would you like to go back to the same place?
by malinroy on 19 Nov 11 (inside General Talk) Would you like to go back to the same place?
what is your opinion....share me with best information....
7 62 mikehenry
4 May 12 >>
malinroy How to book the online reservation to the air way travel??
by malinroy on 23 Nov 11 (inside Air Travel) How to book the online reservation to the air way travel??
Do you know easy for this....share me
4 20 jaimsdesuja
30 Nov 11 >>
malinroy Do you prefer hot countries or cool countries when you go on holiday
by malinroy on 28 Nov 11 (inside General Talk) Do you prefer hot countries or cool countries when you go on holiday, dear friends...you have to thinking about the travel and the specific location...in…
9 219 mikehenry
4 May 12 >>
Recent activity from malinroy
malinroy started the topic Do you prefer hot countries or cool countries when you go on holiday
Do you prefer hot countries or cool countries when you go on holiday, dear friends...you have to thinking about the travel and the specific location...in…
malinroy started the topic How to book the online reservation to the air way travel??
How to book the online reservation to the air way travel??
Do you know easy for this....share me
malinroy started the topic Would you like to go back to the same place?
Would you like to go back to the same place?
what is your opinion....share me with best information....
malinroy started the topic Do you prefer traveling by car or by plane?
Do you prefer traveling by car or by plane?
Which one do you like mostly....
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it