travelgrove travel forums

Forum

family holidays

Forum > Europe & Russia > Spain  
Sascha88
posted by Sascha88 on 16 Aug 2011
family holidays
hello) we're looking for a family holiday and try to find the right place both in the USA and Abroad. We are thinking about Spain.. but we have never been abroad, maybe it's better to find any place in USA, as we have a small child.. but Spain our dream...any advice?

zsoldicsa
zsoldicsa responded to family holidays on 19 Aug 2011
It depends on what you would like to do. backpacking in the summer with a small child is not the best idea, but if you go in spring or autimn when temperatures are milder, and you stay in a nice and comfy hotel/inn, you can enjoy the country fully.
Spain is a wanderful place, rich cultural and historical heritage, beautiful landscapes and great food. If you can fly with your baby, than you should go and live your dream. :)

nadya1
nadya1 responded to family holidays on 11 Apr 2012
What your child age. plan according of your lovely kid.

anonymous responded to family holidays on 14 Aug 2012
beautiful landscapes and great food. If you can fly with your baby, than you should go and live your dream.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Generalstreik in Spanien ab dem 29. September! Church attire?

Recent Topics in Spain Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
loren007 Transport from the airport of Murcia
by loren007 on 14 Jul 13 (inside Spain) Hello I am landing at the airport in Murcia next month. I will be in Spain for 4 days and want to travel Madrid, Barcelona,…
0 1 loren007
14 Jul 13 >>
* Church attire?
by Anonymous on 21 Aug 12 (inside Spain) We were wondering whether women should have their shoulders covered in churches in Spain as they do in Italy. Can someone shed some light on…
3 11 travelller
13 Sep 12 >>
Wazling Generalstreik in Spanien ab dem 29. September!
by Wazling on 27 Sep 10 (inside Spain) Wer im Moment nach Spanien reisen will, der sollte mit Unannehmlichkeiten rechnen, da dort ein Generalstreik für den 29. September angesagt ist! Da auch die…
0 72 Wazling
27 Sep 10 >>
Wazling General strike at Spain from the 29th of september!
by Wazling on 27 Sep 10 (inside Spain) Be careful, if you intend to travel to Spain the next days! On the 29th of september there will be a general strike what will…
1 165 carolgreen616
5 Aug 12 >>
mmurray324 Looking for an open-ended return flight for late spring 2010
by mmurray324 on 30 Jun 09 (inside Spain) Hello,
My name is Meagan Murray. I will be living and teaching in Ecija, Spain starting from September 2009 to May/June 2010. I am trying to…
1 333 carolgreen616
12 Sep 12 >>
zlori Anyone knows some low-cost airlines to Spain?
by zlori on 23 Apr 09 (inside Spain) I'm flexibile with my travel dates, just need a good price. I'm also looking for a cheap accomodation.
4 322 carolgreen616
17 Sep 12 >>
Other topics from Sascha88 Replies Views Last Post
Sascha88 What country is it better to choose for surfing? Spain or Portugal
by Sascha88 on 11 Aug 11 (inside General Talk) I'm not a professional but want to spend my holidays without any troubles..Maybe anyone can give me good advice?
4 64 mikehenry
4 May 12 >>
Recent activity from Sascha88
Sascha88 added a new post in the topic Anyone tried EuroRest hotel checks?
Hi, I just recieved an e-mail that I can can have a hotel cheque for 14 free nights for two people from any one of…
Sascha88 started the topic What country is it better to choose for surfing? Spain or Portugal
I'm not a professional but want to spend my holidays without any troubles..Maybe anyone can give me good advice?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it