travelgrove travel forums

South Korea Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our South Korea travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in South Korea - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in South Korea Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our South Korea travel forum

Forum > Asia > South Korea
Replies Views Last Post
eidelweiss99 Songdo Beach
by eidelweiss99 on 4 Dec 09 Can someone tell me something about this beach? Thank you.
0 108 eidelweiss99
4 Dec 09 >>
mamad mk_iut86@yahoo.com
by mamad on 11 Apr 10 (inside Pohang) dear madam/sir
i want to go to pohang for a week and have a paper in the numiform conference in 13-17 june.
please help me for booking…
0 105 mamad
11 Apr 10 >>
forums

Browse South Korea Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Anchorage Travel Forum, Alaska Anchorage
At only 30-minute drive from Alaskan wilderness, Anchorage offers all the comforts of a large US metropolitan. Great outdoors is much more than just a…

Dortmund Travel Forum, Germany Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?

Goa Velha Travel Forum, India Where is your next vacation for 2012
Hello friend all, I have decided for my next vacation for Goa. Goa, India, is called the €œLand of Sun & Sand€, and is one…

Guadalajara Travel Forum, Mexico Flight to Guadalajara
where can i find low price on airline tickets, or were can i place my own price to a ticket from lax to gdl for…

Hanoi Travel Forum, Vietnam Budget hotel in Hanoi
The hotel is located at 90 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of…

Lhasa Travel Forum, China Cheap Everest Base Camp Trekking from US$799
Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base Camp trekking is most popular trek in Nepal.The two week trek start from Luckla & End at Luckla(both way flight).…

London Travel Forum, United Kingdom Heathrow Airport Transfers Services
Coming month I have plan to come London City. May be I will reach through Heathrow Airport. I wish to know how to reach London…

Munich Travel Forum, Germany Cheap Hotel in Munich
Looking for a really cheap Hotel (3 Stars)in Munich City center in the week between 20th an 24th December.
Who can help?

Santander Travel Forum, Spain What's the cheapest way from Stuttgart to Santander, Spain
I am flying to Spain at the end of July and just need to get there as cheap as possible. I found some good rates…

Traverse City Travel Forum, Michigan round trip FNT to TVC
looking for a round trip-FNT-TVC Oct 7th-Oct 10th anytime lowest fare
gregorydettore@yahoo.com
Flint MI - Traverse City MI
thanks,Greg

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals