travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Kilos and pc

Forum > South America  
jdd882002
posted by jdd882002 on 26 Aug 2008
Kilos and pc
My ticket for usa was bought June 30, 2008, how many kilos and pc package is allowed

zlorii
zlorii responded to Kilos and pc on 26 Aug 2008
Limitations depend on type of flight (domestic/international), class of service (first/business/economy), destination country, etc. and can vary from airline company to airline company. This is valid for cabin baggages too. However here are some infos that should be useful for you: for Emirates Airlines, Economy Class to US the limitations for checked bags are: Total dimensions (length, width and height) must not exceed 45 inches (115 cm), weight not to exceed 50 pounds (23 kg - alltogether); for cabin baggages/handbags: 22 x 15 x 8 inches (55 x 38 x 20 cm), max. 15 lbs (7 kg). The limitations of South African Airlines (SAA) are the following: Checked bags: max. 2 bags, with maximum dimensions of 62 inches/157 cm (length + width + height), width a maximum weight of 50 lb/23 kg (on economy class). Cabin baggages: max. 1 piece of 45 inches/115 cm (length + width + height), and with a max. weight of 18 lb/8 kg. Be careful and read thoughtfully the chosen airline's Baggage Policy, 'cause you have to pay an additional fee for carriage of baggages in excess of the free baggage allowance. Have a nice trip, regards.

lizzy_a
lizzy_a responded to Kilos and pc on 10 Jun 2011
Laptops are always carry-on and are always free, unless you check them which is a bit dangerous.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Manaus Hostel and Jungle tours

Recent Topics in South America Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
stefanbukkel Manaus Hostel and Jungle tours
by stefanbukkel on 19 Jul 09 (inside South America) Hello! Travellers,
I just returned from Brazil for almost 2 months ago and without doubt, Amazon was for me, one of the greatest experience in…
1 281 mikehenry
5 May 12 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it