travelgrove travel forums

South America Travel Forums

Forum > South America

There is so much to see and do in South America and there so much we don’t know about it. But this South American Travel Forum is a great place to ask about anything from restaurants to travel and sights.

But if you know some things about South America, you can also help others by answering their questions and sharing your ideas, this way you can get the most out of our travel forum.

Ask a question about anything travel related in our South America travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in South America - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in South American Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our South America travel forum

Replies Views Last Post
stefanbukkel Manaus Hostel and Jungle tours
by stefanbukkel on 19 Jul 09 Hello! Travellers,
I just returned from Brazil for almost 2 months ago and without doubt, Amazon was for me, one of the greatest experience in…
1 281 mikehenry
5 May 12 >>
jdd882002 Kilos and pc
by jdd882002 on 26 Aug 08 My ticket for usa was bought June 30, 2008, how many kilos and pc package is allowed
2 448 lizzy_a
10 Jun 11 >>
jas86333 Help in Colombia
by jas86333 on 28 Jan 09 (inside Colombia) I am 72yo male traveling alone to Colombia. Is it safe to tour the cities and country? Also would like to stay with a family,…
2 1694 Daniel1979
20 Feb 10 >>
rose travel within ecuador
by rose on 26 Oct 10 (inside Ecuador) looking for an airline to book flight from quito to manta ecuador
0 73 rose
26 Oct 10 >>
ixke Bahia, the black pearl of Brazil
by ixke on 28 Nov 10 (inside Brazil) People planning to visit Bahia, north-eastern state of Brazil, and it's capital Salvador can always ask me for info
I am living in Bahia since 5…
7 111 mikehenry
8 May 12 >>
elly traveling to peru
by elly on 17 Nov 09 (inside Peru) Hi all, I'm going to travel to peru in about 2 months, I have my peru tours with www.totallyperu.com but I want some information, you…
1 337 Wazling
18 Nov 09 >>
bravestar Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
by bravestar on 25 Jun 13 (inside Ibague) Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…
1 9 athenalove
26 Jun 13 >>
* Public transportation in Teresina Piaui
by Anonymous on 18 Jun 11 (inside Teresina) what are the prices for single fare with bus, tram, LTR or Metro?
1 51 lindamura
22 Jun 11 >>
Sparsons Coffee plantation tours
by Sparsons on 15 Oct 12 (inside Ribeirao Preto) are there any coffee growers that provide tours of their plantations?
0 6 Sparsons
15 Oct 12 >>
carol SPANISH LESSONS IN LIMA/ SPANISH CLASSES IN LIMA
by carol on 15 Aug 11 (inside Lima) Spanish lessons in Lima. Im a native Peruvian teacher with 4 years experience teaching Spanish language for all levels in private classes, 1 to 1…
0 37 carol
15 Aug 11 >>
forums

Browse South American Travel Forums by Country

More cities you might be interested in

Berlin Travel Forum, Germany Is Tempelhof (THF) airport closed?
Is the Berlin Tempelhof Airport still closed?
Will it be ever reopened?

Binan Travel Forum, Philippines list of schools
can i have the list of all schools in binan laguna philippines?

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Jakarta Travel Forum, Indonesia Tidung Island in Indonesia
I've spent my vacation in Tidung Island, Indonesia.
Where are you gonna go when you feel bored with city life and want to find an…

Lisbon Travel Forum, Portugal What museums to visit in Lisbon?
Which musems are good to see in Lisabon?

Miami Beach Travel Forum, Florida Miami beach in sept/oct '11
Hi I am planning a trip to Miami beach and want to know all about the fun entertaining things to do but i want to…

Naples Travel Forum, Florida Naples travel tips
The crown jewel of Southwest Florida, this Naples is not much different than the other one in Italy. It is a town that is rich…

Nurnberg Travel Forum, Germany Taxi prices in Nurnberg
What is the current taxi fare from the port to the airport for 2 persons?

Teresina Travel Forum, Brazil Public transportation in Teresina Piaui
what are the prices for single fare with bus, tram, LTR or Metro?

Tsingtao Travel Forum, China Do you know where I could get a tapestry looked at?
I have a tapestry from Tsingtao. It is dated 1946. Brought home from a family friend.
I would love to find any history on it.
Any…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it