travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Singapore Attractions

Forum > Asia > Singapore  
rogerlong
posted by rogerlong on 24 Jun 2010
Singapore Attractions
Places of Interest in Singapore which you can visit while you are here in Singapore .

Asian Civilization Museum
Escape Theme Park : Singapore's Biggest Outdoor Theme Park
Jurong Bird Park
Kent Ridge Park
Merlion
Night Safari
Pulau Ubin
Singapore Johore Battery @ Changi
Singapore Zoo
Sir Stamford Raffles Statue
Universal Studios

MadSuh
MadSuh responded to Singapore Attractions on 25 Jun 2010
Thanks a lot. I have also visited some of those places. You should really post them inside the tips section.

http://www.travelgrove.com/travel-tips/Singapore-travel-tips-Singapore-1823168/

This would help all travelers :)

Yours,
Peter

PeterLee
PeterLee responded to Singapore Attractions on 26 Aug 2011
All the given places are really nice to visit. Sentosa is one more attraction in Singapore to go.

chantal
chantal responded to Singapore Attractions on 14 Dec 2011
Don't forget the famous Sentosa Island for several must-see parks - a good place for relaxation

sgtickets
sgtickets responded to Singapore Attractions on 6 Jun 2012
Admission tickets to - UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE - Singapore Flyer - Night Safari - Sinagapore Zoo - Jurong Bird Park - Sentosa Cable Car - Sentosa Underwater World - Sentosa Luge & Skyride - Sentosa 4D Magix - Sentosa CineBlast - Sentosa Songs of the Sea - Singapore River Cruise - DUCKTour To order, contact: thebestofsingapore@gmail.com or +65 8282 1312 Genuine tickets. Money back guarantee.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Need some advice for 3 days in Singapore Travel To Singapore

Recent Topics in Singapore Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
* Private trip to singapore
by Anonymous on 31 Jul 11 (inside Singapore) me, my wife and my friends are going to Singapore for 4 days 3 nights privately, this is first time we travel to there, we…
2 13 asterix
24 Aug 11 >>
* Marina Bay Sands
by Anonymous on 31 Jul 11 (inside Singapore) Please let me know if someone has experienced a visit to the Observation Desk of the Marina Bay Sands. Does it worth the ticket of…
0 11 Kick2011
31 Jul 11 >>
rogerlong Best destination in Singapore
by rogerlong on 12 Oct 10 (inside Singapore) Sentosa Island - One of the most popular islands of Singapore. The places to visit at this island are the Underwater World, the Merilon, the…
1 182 PeterLee
17 Aug 11 >>
rogerlong Travel To Singapore
by rogerlong on 1 Jul 10 (inside Singapore) Thinking of visiting my favorite place, Singapore? If so I'll offer you a few pointers to ensure you get the best out of your stay.
First…
0 183 rogerlong
1 Jul 10 >>
VanUK Need some advice for 3 days in Singapore
by VanUK on 6 Apr 10 (inside Singapore)
Hi there,
I'm going to stay in Singapore in May 12 on business. But I have free- day so I don't know what is "must-see" destinations…
0 333 VanUK
6 Apr 10 >>
Other topics from rogerlong Replies Views Last Post
rogerlong Travel To Singapore
by rogerlong on 1 Jul 10 (inside Singapore) Thinking of visiting my favorite place, Singapore? If so I'll offer you a few pointers to ensure you get the best out of your stay.
First…
0 183 rogerlong
1 Jul 10 >>
rogerlong Join the Jet Set with Mind Blowing Hotel Deals
by rogerlong on 1 Sep 10 (inside Other Websites) Excitehotels.com promoting Natas Fair has given travelers a marvelous opportunity. You can avail of the two packages at Sunway Hotels and Resorts in Kuala Lumpur…
0 192 rogerlong
1 Sep 10 >>
rogerlong Beaches in Thailand:
by rogerlong on 26 Aug 10 (inside Thailand) Thailand has lots of beautiful beach. There is always a variety on each island if you go looking for it, but below is a quickie…
5 188 henryka_marks
2 Jan 13 >>
rogerlong Stays and Activites in Malaysia
by rogerlong on 14 Sep 10 (inside Malaysia) Malaysia have those multicultural that you can’t find in any others country. The best time to visit Malaysia is the beginning of December to the…
1 171 rogerlong
11 Jan 11 >>
rogerlong Best destination in Singapore
by rogerlong on 12 Oct 10 (inside Singapore) Sentosa Island - One of the most popular islands of Singapore. The places to visit at this island are the Underwater World, the Merilon, the…
1 182 PeterLee
17 Aug 11 >>
Recent activity from rogerlong
rogerlong added a new post in the topic Stays and Activites in Malaysia
I recommend these places for you..
1) Kuala Lumpur
- Twin Towers & the Aquaria
- National Zoo & the Museum of Indigenous People (Orang Asli Museum)
- Bukit…
rogerlong started the topic Trip to Cameron Highlands
Cameron Highlands, it's one of my favorite Malaysia destination. You come here to relax, and enjoy the cool refreshing atmosphere. Imagine sipping your favorite English…
rogerlong started the topic Best destination in Singapore
Sentosa Island - One of the most popular islands of Singapore. The places to visit at this island are the Underwater World, the Merilon, the…
rogerlong added a new post in the topic Four Skills to Save on your Travel Budget
The packages that you get from travel websites promoting the Natas Fair are simply great! This hot website is promoting Natas Fair and offers Berjaya…
rogerlong started the topic Stays and Activites in Malaysia
Malaysia have those multicultural that you can’t find in any others country. The best time to visit Malaysia is the beginning of December to the…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it