travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Private trip to singapore

Forum > Asia > Singapore  
posted by anonymous on 31 Jul 2011
Private trip to singapore
me, my wife and my friends are going to Singapore for 4 days 3 nights privately, this is first time we travel to there, we are already have hotel accommodations and round trip airfare book up by viet vision travel, i am just wonder how much for taxi ride from Airport to Hotel that located in city center. how much would that cost for everage meals. by the way please let me know what would best things to see in Singapore ? any feedback would be highly appreciation

aliaswood
aliaswood responded to Private trip to singapore on 31 Jul 2011
Hi..
I am alias wood from Alaska..I am planning my trip to Singapore and just want to know the places that I can visit there as I am not known to Singapore, and this is my first trip there.. Waiting for the reply...

asterix
asterix responded to Private trip to singapore on 24 Aug 2011
To decide what to see check out Travelgrove's Singapore Travel Tips.
Some things you should not miss are the Army Museum of Singapore, the famous Roller Coaster they have, Muthu's fish head curry restaurant, Haw Par Villa theme park, Singapore Botanic Gardens and many many more...

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Marina Bay Sands

Recent Topics in Singapore Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
* Marina Bay Sands
by Anonymous on 31 Jul 11 (inside Singapore) Please let me know if someone has experienced a visit to the Observation Desk of the Marina Bay Sands. Does it worth the ticket of…
0 11 Kick2011
31 Jul 11 >>
rogerlong Best destination in Singapore
by rogerlong on 12 Oct 10 (inside Singapore) Sentosa Island - One of the most popular islands of Singapore. The places to visit at this island are the Underwater World, the Merilon, the…
1 182 PeterLee
17 Aug 11 >>
rogerlong Travel To Singapore
by rogerlong on 1 Jul 10 (inside Singapore) Thinking of visiting my favorite place, Singapore? If so I'll offer you a few pointers to ensure you get the best out of your stay.
First…
0 183 rogerlong
1 Jul 10 >>
rogerlong Singapore Attractions
by rogerlong on 24 Jun 10 (inside Singapore) Places of Interest in Singapore which you can visit while you are here in Singapore .
Asian Civilization Museum
Escape Theme Park : Singapore's Biggest Outdoor Theme…
4 308 sgtickets
6 Jun 12 >>
VanUK Need some advice for 3 days in Singapore
by VanUK on 6 Apr 10 (inside Singapore)
Hi there,
I'm going to stay in Singapore in May 12 on business. But I have free- day so I don't know what is "must-see" destinations…
0 333 VanUK
6 Apr 10 >>
Other topics from Anonymous Replies Views Last Post
* Marina Bay Sands
by Anonymous on 31 Jul 11 (inside Singapore) Please let me know if someone has experienced a visit to the Observation Desk of the Marina Bay Sands. Does it worth the ticket of…
0 11 Kick2011
31 Jul 11 >>
Recent activity from anonymous
Kick2011 started the topic Marina Bay Sands
Please let me know if someone has experienced a visit to the Observation Desk of the Marina Bay Sands. Does it worth the ticket of…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it