travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Marina Bay Sands

Forum > Asia > Singapore  
posted by anonymous on 31 Jul 2011
Marina Bay Sands
Please let me know if someone has experienced a visit to the Observation Desk of the Marina Bay Sands. Does it worth the ticket of S$20? Thank you.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Best destination in Singapore Private trip to singapore

Recent Topics in Singapore Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
* Private trip to singapore
by Anonymous on 31 Jul 11 (inside Singapore) me, my wife and my friends are going to Singapore for 4 days 3 nights privately, this is first time we travel to there, we…
2 13 asterix
24 Aug 11 >>
rogerlong Best destination in Singapore
by rogerlong on 12 Oct 10 (inside Singapore) Sentosa Island - One of the most popular islands of Singapore. The places to visit at this island are the Underwater World, the Merilon, the…
1 182 PeterLee
17 Aug 11 >>
rogerlong Travel To Singapore
by rogerlong on 1 Jul 10 (inside Singapore) Thinking of visiting my favorite place, Singapore? If so I'll offer you a few pointers to ensure you get the best out of your stay.
First…
0 183 rogerlong
1 Jul 10 >>
rogerlong Singapore Attractions
by rogerlong on 24 Jun 10 (inside Singapore) Places of Interest in Singapore which you can visit while you are here in Singapore .
Asian Civilization Museum
Escape Theme Park : Singapore's Biggest Outdoor Theme…
4 308 sgtickets
6 Jun 12 >>
VanUK Need some advice for 3 days in Singapore
by VanUK on 6 Apr 10 (inside Singapore)
Hi there,
I'm going to stay in Singapore in May 12 on business. But I have free- day so I don't know what is "must-see" destinations…
0 333 VanUK
6 Apr 10 >>
Other topics from Anonymous Replies Views Last Post
* Private trip to singapore
by Anonymous on 31 Jul 11 (inside Singapore) me, my wife and my friends are going to Singapore for 4 days 3 nights privately, this is first time we travel to there, we…
2 13 asterix
24 Aug 11 >>
Recent activity from anonymous
Kick2011 started the topic Private trip to singapore
me, my wife and my friends are going to Singapore for 4 days 3 nights privately, this is first time we travel to there, we…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it