travelgrove travel forums

Singapore Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Singapore travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Singapore - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Singapore Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Singapore travel forum

Forum > Asia > Singapore
Replies Views Last Post
* Private trip to singapore
by Anonymous on 31 Jul 11 me, my wife and my friends are going to Singapore for 4 days 3 nights privately, this is first time we travel to there, we…
2 13 asterix
24 Aug 11 >>
* Marina Bay Sands
by Anonymous on 31 Jul 11 Please let me know if someone has experienced a visit to the Observation Desk of the Marina Bay Sands. Does it worth the ticket of…
0 11 Kick2011
31 Jul 11 >>
rogerlong Best destination in Singapore
by rogerlong on 12 Oct 10 Sentosa Island - One of the most popular islands of Singapore. The places to visit at this island are the Underwater World, the Merilon, the…
1 182 PeterLee
17 Aug 11 >>
rogerlong Travel To Singapore
by rogerlong on 1 Jul 10 Thinking of visiting my favorite place, Singapore? If so I'll offer you a few pointers to ensure you get the best out of your stay.
0 183 rogerlong
1 Jul 10 >>
rogerlong Singapore Attractions
by rogerlong on 24 Jun 10 Places of Interest in Singapore which you can visit while you are here in Singapore .
Asian Civilization Museum
Escape Theme Park : Singapore's Biggest Outdoor Theme…
4 308 sgtickets
6 Jun 12 >>
VanUK Need some advice for 3 days in Singapore
by VanUK on 6 Apr 10
Hi there,
I'm going to stay in Singapore in May 12 on business. But I have free- day so I don't know what is "must-see" destinations…
0 333 VanUK
6 Apr 10 >>
More cities you might be interested in

Amiens Travel Forum, France Figure of a man in the middle of the Somme
What does the man like figure  near the Cathedral across form St. Leu represent? When we were there the river was very high and he…

Atlanta Travel Forum, Georgia why cant i book a ticket on sale from 123 and up flight
there is suppose to be a sale today and when i try to book from chicago midway to atlanta i still amountof 400 and up

Hong Kong Travel Forum, China Hong Kong, Macau Trip
is it cheaper if you go to Macau first, then travel to Hong Kong via ferry? Or the other way around? I'm just wondering what…

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…

Oradea Travel Forum, Romania Fort Oradea
Please tell me more about this fort. Are there any other historical interesting sites?

Saigon Travel Forum, Vietnam Saigon accommodation
Hi all, can anyone recommend any good monthly accommodation in Saigon?

Sarasota Travel Forum, Florida Sarasota travel
City of writers, artists, musicians, and entertainers; Sarasota has welcomed them all since it was established. Together they have made given it a cultural diversity…

Vientiane Travel Forum, Lao People's Republic vientiane accomodation
did anybody stay or hear about these two guesthouses: 1) Vayakorn guesthouse and 2) mali namphu guesthouse. we are looking for a nice QUIET guesthouse/…

Zagreb Travel Forum, Croatia Zagreb vacation
I would like to see Zagreb on the summertime (among many other destinations), I'm just not sure if I can afford it, how much it…

Zhengzhou Travel Forum, China Are You Interest in Shaolin Temple?
Located at the Northern foot of the Shaoshi Mountain, 100 kilometers away from Zhengzhou, Henan Province, the Shaolin Temple is cradle of China's Shaolin Kung…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it