travelgrove travel forums

Singapore Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Singapore travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Singapore - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Singapore Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Singapore travel forum

Forum > Asia > Singapore
Replies Views Last Post
* Private trip to singapore
by Anonymous on 31 Jul 11 me, my wife and my friends are going to Singapore for 4 days 3 nights privately, this is first time we travel to there, we…
2 14 asterix
24 Aug 11 >>
* Marina Bay Sands
by Anonymous on 31 Jul 11 Please let me know if someone has experienced a visit to the Observation Desk of the Marina Bay Sands. Does it worth the ticket of…
0 12 Kick2011
31 Jul 11 >>
rogerlong Best destination in Singapore
by rogerlong on 12 Oct 10 Sentosa Island - One of the most popular islands of Singapore. The places to visit at this island are the Underwater World, the Merilon, the…
1 182 PeterLee
17 Aug 11 >>
rogerlong Travel To Singapore
by rogerlong on 1 Jul 10 Thinking of visiting my favorite place, Singapore? If so I'll offer you a few pointers to ensure you get the best out of your stay.
First…
0 183 rogerlong
1 Jul 10 >>
rogerlong Singapore Attractions
by rogerlong on 24 Jun 10 Places of Interest in Singapore which you can visit while you are here in Singapore .
Asian Civilization Museum
Escape Theme Park : Singapore's Biggest Outdoor Theme…
4 308 sgtickets
6 Jun 12 >>
VanUK Need some advice for 3 days in Singapore
by VanUK on 6 Apr 10
Hi there,
I'm going to stay in Singapore in May 12 on business. But I have free- day so I don't know what is "must-see" destinations…
0 334 VanUK
6 Apr 10 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Auckland Travel Forum, New Zealand What price airticket from KL to AKL on may,08
what price airticket from KL to AKL on may,08

Bangkok Travel Forum, Thailand sleep concierge
I can see that a lot of people are into traveling. And I completely understand why you enjoy doing this. I am also into traveling…

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Denver Travel Forum, Colorado Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art is an art museum in Denver, Colorado. The museum houses three principal collections and includes the historic school…

Fuzhou Travel Forum, China Enquiry
Is there any temples in fuzhou offering the god, Fei Ying General or Ba Yen Yeh General? I am actually planning to go Fuzhou for…

Las Vegas Travel Forum, Nevada Private Jet Charter
Your own personal Lounge...Departure Board...Aircraft...Captain... and your Favorite Food.
We'd like to offer you a Different Class of Flight with Private Jet Charter, plz contact…

Lisbon Travel Forum, Portugal What museums to visit in Lisbon?
Which musems are good to see in Lisabon?

Miami Beach Travel Forum, Florida Miami beach in sept/oct '11
Hi I am planning a trip to Miami beach and want to know all about the fun entertaining things to do but i want to…

Naples Travel Forum, Florida Naples travel tips
The crown jewel of Southwest Florida, this Naples is not much different than the other one in Italy. It is a town that is rich…

Pohang Travel Forum, South Korea mk_iut86@yahoo.com
dear madam/sir
i want to go to pohang for a week and have a paper in the numiform conference in 13-17 june.
please help me for booking…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it