travelgrove travel forums

Singapore Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Singapore travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Singapore - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Singapore Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Singapore travel forum

Forum > Asia > Singapore
Replies Views Last Post
* Private trip to singapore
by Anonymous on 31 Jul 11 me, my wife and my friends are going to Singapore for 4 days 3 nights privately, this is first time we travel to there, we…
2 13 asterix
24 Aug 11 >>
* Marina Bay Sands
by Anonymous on 31 Jul 11 Please let me know if someone has experienced a visit to the Observation Desk of the Marina Bay Sands. Does it worth the ticket of…
0 11 Kick2011
31 Jul 11 >>
rogerlong Best destination in Singapore
by rogerlong on 12 Oct 10 Sentosa Island - One of the most popular islands of Singapore. The places to visit at this island are the Underwater World, the Merilon, the…
1 182 PeterLee
17 Aug 11 >>
rogerlong Travel To Singapore
by rogerlong on 1 Jul 10 Thinking of visiting my favorite place, Singapore? If so I'll offer you a few pointers to ensure you get the best out of your stay.
First…
0 183 rogerlong
1 Jul 10 >>
rogerlong Singapore Attractions
by rogerlong on 24 Jun 10 Places of Interest in Singapore which you can visit while you are here in Singapore .
Asian Civilization Museum
Escape Theme Park : Singapore's Biggest Outdoor Theme…
4 308 sgtickets
6 Jun 12 >>
VanUK Need some advice for 3 days in Singapore
by VanUK on 6 Apr 10
Hi there,
I'm going to stay in Singapore in May 12 on business. But I have free- day so I don't know what is "must-see" destinations…
0 333 VanUK
6 Apr 10 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Accra Travel Forum, Ghana AIRLINE ASSISTANT
I NEED A PRICE A ONE WAY TICKET FROM DOVALA TO ACCRA ONE ADULT AND THE CHEAPEST TICKET

Amiens Travel Forum, France Figure of a man in the middle of the Somme
What does the man like figure  near the Cathedral across form St. Leu represent? When we were there the river was very high and he…

Buenos Aires Travel Forum, Argentina Going to Buenos Aires
Anyone been to Buenos Aires? I will be going there in August and would like to know about the top sights to see.
Thanks

Cabo San Lucas Travel Forum, Mexico Flight price
When is the best time to purchase a flight from fll to sjd? Travel will be in mid January

Cambridge Travel Forum, United Kingdom orphanages in Cambridge
I am wondering what orphanages exist near Cambridge. I am interested in visiting one.

Denver Travel Forum, Colorado Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art is an art museum in Denver, Colorado. The museum houses three principal collections and includes the historic school…

Ibague Travel Forum, Colombia Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…

Mamaia Travel Forum, Romania Renting boats
Good morning, could u tell me please if it is possible to rent boats in Mamaia? I would like to, but i can't find infos…

Moscow Travel Forum, Russia Drinking Vodka in Moscow, Russia
I am reading a book about Moscow and it seems that people are living in poverty.
Is it still the same?

New Delhi Travel Forum, India General Question
Hi every one, Can any one tell me some interesting tourists places in India

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it