travelgrove travel forums

Sibiu Travel Forum, Romania

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Sibiu travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Sibiu Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Sibiu, Romania

Topics posted inside our Sibiu travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Romania > Sibiu
Replies Views Last Post
zlori Astra Museum, Sibiu
by zlori on 23 Apr 09 Do you know somehow the opening hours and the prices? One day will be enough or should I spend more in the Village Museum? Regards
1 98 tomtum
10 Jun 11 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Agoo Travel Forum, Philippines Cubal elem. school
what is the history of cubal elementary scools located at san pedro agoo la union. thank you.GBU

Amiens Travel Forum, France Figure of a man in the middle of the Somme
What does the man like figure  near the Cathedral across form St. Leu represent? When we were there the river was very high and he…

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Fort Lauderdale Travel Forum, Florida booking a flight the same day as the flight
I need to fly to SFO tonight from FLL. If I am trying to book the fight today, is there any way to find a…

Jinan Travel Forum, China Looking for a club
I am looking for a club called Bei yuan na yi ye in Jinan, China

Paralia Travel Forum, Greece drinking age
hello! i was just curious howm serious the law and the community is about under 18s drinking and going to night clubs and all that…

Sarasota Travel Forum, Florida Sarasota travel
City of writers, artists, musicians, and entertainers; Sarasota has welcomed them all since it was established. Together they have made given it a cultural diversity…

Szolnok Travel Forum, Hungary What should I see in Szolnok?
Any tips about top 10 things to see in Szolnok, Hungary?

Tangerang Travel Forum, Indonesia Mollto Bikes Ultra, Tangerang
I would like to make a purchase,to buy, a motor bike, from Mollto Bikes Ultra, from your city, JI. KiSamaun No 37, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesian,…

Wuhu Travel Forum, China Getting to Wuhu from Shanghai

What would be the best way to get to Wuhu after arriving to Shanghai by plane? And the best way to arrange it?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it