travelgrove travel forums

Forum

vacation in shimla

Forum > Asia > India > Shimla  
maddiii
posted by maddiii on 1 Mar 2013
vacation in shimla
Hi to all of them....
I will go plan for shimla next months..but i have no proper info about good hotels for stay and rastaurant for food...
so please give me fine solution...

itachan
itachan responded to vacation in shimla on 2 Apr 2013
Hi,

Unfortunately Travelgrove does not offer a Shimla travel guide yet, however the general review of India might be also useful:
http://www.travelgrove.com/travel-guides/India-Travel-Guide-c96.html

Cheers

juliee
juliee responded to vacation in shimla on 7 Apr 2013
HI, Its good u r plaaning to go to Shimla. Its a beautiful place here u can enjoy natural beauty and snowfall.
sorry personally i dont have any idea about your queries...But im sure u can get good suggestion from google......thanks

caarzonrent
caarzonrent responded to vacation in shimla on 24 Apr 2013
yes Juliee you are right google has the answers of all your queries related anything. just go to google search and type your phrase hit enter and here you are with countless answers of your question.

akashashtekar
akashashtekar responded to vacation in shimla on 25 Apr 2013
I visited shimla 4-5 times and it is really a heaven. wonderful natural beauty and snowfall was awesome. There are other place near shimla like kufri, solan etc. I hired a Olacabs car on rent basis. Driver was pretty good and well known about the shimla and sightseeing.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it