travelgrove travel forums

Shenzhen Travel Forum, China

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Shenzhen travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Shenzhen Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Shenzhen, China

Topics posted inside our Shenzhen travel forum

Forum > Asia > China > Shenzhen
Replies Views Last Post
stilltravel Shenzhen Air and Qunar Starts Strategic Cooperation
by stilltravel on 29 Nov 08 Yesterday, Shenzhen Air, China's 5th largest airline and flight provider of China-ASEAN Expo for the 5th time, signed on a strategic cooperation with Qunar, China's…
0 304 stilltravel
29 Nov 08 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Amarillo Travel Forum, Texas restobars
is there a place in marikina where restobars are located? we will have a bar tour for our product kasi...

Boston Travel Forum, Massachusetts New England Aquarium
In addition to the main aquarium building, attractions at the New England Aquarium include the Simons IMAX Theatre and the New England Aquarium Whale Watch,…

London Travel Forum, United Kingdom Heathrow Airport Transfers Services
Coming month I have plan to come London City. May be I will reach through Heathrow Airport. I wish to know how to reach London…

Nairobi Travel Forum, Kenya Any Good hotels in Nairobi?
Hi. I am planning to spend my holidays in Nairobi. Any good suggestions on hotels will highly be appreciated. For now I have Sarova Stanley…

Naples Travel Forum, Florida Naples travel tips
The crown jewel of Southwest Florida, this Naples is not much different than the other one in Italy. It is a town that is rich…

Paralia Travel Forum, Greece drinking age
hello! i was just curious howm serious the law and the community is about under 18s drinking and going to night clubs and all that…

Satu Mare Travel Forum, Romania Opinion about Satu Mare
What was your opinion afther you visited Satu Mare? Did you like that town and what you have seen there?

Stuttgart Travel Forum, Germany Memorial to WWII Casualities
After world war II, the rubble from the bombed building were trucked to a spot on the west side of the City. Easter services were…

Szolnok Travel Forum, Hungary What should I see in Szolnok?
Any tips about top 10 things to see in Szolnok, Hungary?

Tehran Travel Forum, Iran How to search places in Tehran?
Hello guys, I am Mark. I have just moved to Tehran and don't know any place there. I have tried to search places using Google…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it