travelgrove travel forums

Forum

flights from LAX to SEA

Forum > North America > United States > Washington > Seattle, WA  
MadSuh
posted by MadSuh on 27 Jun 2011
flights from LAX to SEA
I want to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Seattle (SEA) next month. The best offer I could find so far was $237, just wondering if that's ok or if I should wait a little longer to get a better airfare.

Belinda
Belinda responded to flights from LAX to SEA on 27 Jun 2011
Well usually, it's already quite late if you ask me. So the best is to to maybe book on Tuesday or Wednesday morning and the just book at the best price Travelgrove can find. Airfares tend to go up in price starting 6 weeks before departure.

Cheers

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Other topics from MadSuh Replies Views Last Post
MadSuh Anyone know a good but inexpensive hotel in Orlando?
by MadSuh on 20 Oct 07 (inside Orlando) I will be in Orlando next month and I am just wondering if any of you guys have been there before and could recommend a…
2 913 MadSuh
10 Nov 09 >>
MadSuh Anyone know of a travel site that compares....
by MadSuh on 20 Oct 07 (inside Other Websites) Anyone know of a travel site that compares many different discount airlines in Europe? Most travel agents do not have them on their sites.
0 375 MadSuh
20 Oct 07 >>
MadSuh Going to Buenos Aires
by MadSuh on 12 Jul 08 (inside Buenos Aires) Anyone been to Buenos Aires? I will be going there in August and would like to know about the top sights to see.
Thanks
1 202 sushikedvenc
8 Jun 11 >>
MadSuh How can I take the best pictures at night?
by MadSuh on 29 Nov 08 (inside General Talk) When I take pictures at night, I usually run into trouble with my little Lumix. I either use the flash but then everything is unnaturally…
2 863 iramholt84
7 Mar 11 >>
MadSuh Travel Distance from New Zealand to Bali
by MadSuh on 10 Dec 08 (inside Denpasar) I will be traveling from New Zealand to Bali next summer. How far is this and how long would the flight be?
Thanks
2 744 Gaby
18 Aug 11 >>
Recent activity from MadSuh
MadSuh added a new post in the topic Hello,i was told i can add my hotel link on your site,is it possible?
Sure! However usually that goes with a cost. On the other hand we have a travel directory site called Travengo.com - there you can add…
MadSuh added a new post in the topic Please give me right information about add my hotel in travelgrove
Dear Sapphire,
Write an email to advertising[at]travelgrove[dot]com.
MadSuh added a new post in the topic which is best public transport in Thailand?
Do you mean from one city/town/village to the other or within a city/town?
MadSuh added a new post in the topic Things to do in Madrid
Why don't you go ahead and add some tips about Spain at http://www.travelgrove.com/travel-tips/Spain-travel-tips-191/ I am sure many users would like that.
MadSuh added a new post in the topic Munich Oktoberfest tips
Tough one. I think you should try to reserve a table, which is really really tough and you're most likely too late for that as…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it